Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Men posing as women

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59855 at 02,Jul,13 18:12
Here is a little news flash for you guys. If someone is talking dirty to you online they are a guy posing as a woman or a woman that is doing it to turn on their man. For the most part cyber sex does nothing for women!

Similar topics: 1.DEMOGRAPHICS   2.Men posing as woman ?   3.LOVE EXPOSING MY 44DD BREASTS AND POSING FOR STRANGERS...LIKE THEM?...LEAVE FEEDBACK   4.Any guys,girls or couples want to pose for me ??   5.Anyone want awesome pics taken ???  

New Comment

Comments:
By #416660 at 12,Aug,13 16:35
I have to agree, however being gay I generally do not chat with women for sexual reasons but i do believe that straight men will also pose as a gay and talk dirty, does nothing for me. I just don't get it, why would a man even want to pose as a woman or a gay? Chatting would be so much more fun if everyone was honest and just be themselves. I'll chat with a straight man, or anyone for that matter, just tell me you are straight, no problem, don't lie. Nothing turns me off quicker than a liar or a poser. As I said I don't generally talk with women for sexual purposes but I do like a nice girl / girl talk (if you will) every now and then. Nice thread!!!
By bella! at 12,Aug,13 17:12 other posts of bella! 
Good response!

By #59855 at 17,Jul,13 17:02
From Matt's Wife: There seems to be very few people discussing topics anymore. Most all topics look the same, seems to back up what I am saying.
--------------------------------------- added after 78 hours

From Matt's Wife: Dudes

By #11431 at 07,Jul,13 20:41
I like talking dirty on line but can never do it in a real life sit as it makes me feel silly or embarrassed , though many men have asked me to . On line I get a naughty thrill from it . Its true that my partner loves me talking dirty but I just cant keep it up without bursting out laughing after a while !
By #59855 at 08,Jul,13 21:39
From Matt's Wife: : )
By #11431 at 12,Jul,13 16:34
... also its quite a sport talking dirty on line to see the reaction ... its harmless ( I think ) and yes whilst it does not really do much for me generally , if it does something for the other person , whats the harm in that ? The fact is that women are in the main not turned on by visual sex, images etc either so why do any of us come on SYC / SYD .... for me , mostly curiosity , secondly as a boost for my self image as I have always had a poor opinion of my body , thidly cos it turns my partner on , forthly cos its generally good fun and there are many apparently nice people out there ( not just perves ) and lastly because ( and this has only just gradually happened ) I actually slightly get turned on by looking at certain types of penis .... this is something that for the previous part of my ( long) life has never been the case . There !
By #59855 at 12,Jul,13 18:36
From Matt's Wife: What is wrong with that? Nothing unless they are trying to **** it on you and you tell them no over and over.
By #11431 at 12,Jul,13 19:44
true enough .... its almost impossible to just browse these days w/o receiving a mass of pms ... thats nice of course but sometimes you just want have a little relax / explore .. and then they get the huff !!
By #316255 at 12,Jul,13 20:11
That's why I paid for a subscription.
By #59855 at 16,Jul,13 06:14
From Matt's Wife: Nice

By #316255 at 12,Jul,13 19:41
I think Matt's wife's referring to a 'woman' who breaks into cybersex right off the bat. That was my take on it. I'm inclined to believe that she didn't mean after a woman has been chatting with a man for a while and created some sort of rapport with him. Obviously, I still believe some real women are just as capable, as men, of being cybersexual right off the bat too but I tend to think that is the exception, rather than the rule.
By #59855 at 13,Jul,13 04:15
From Matt's Wife: I will agree with that.

By #301038 at 09,Jul,13 13:31
Well, I would agree 90% with what you are saying, However, the remaining 10% is the exception to the rule. When my husband was deployed, I enjoyed a nice hot chat... but once he is at home, it does nothing to me.

It depends on a level of attention deprivation, some lonely women do want to cyber fuck, but most of the time, if "she" wants to lick your asshole and worship any cock that speak to "her", it's a he behind those words.
By #59855 at 09,Jul,13 17:46
From Matt's Wife: I agree

By #360973 at 12,Jul,13 12:41
By #11431 at 12,Jul,13 19:46
here here .. though sometimes if you say their dick is the best thing on the site , you do get some peace !

By #326485 at 12,Jul,13 06:56
Cyber-sex is about fantasy, if you want the other person to be your lover bad enough and they say things that compliment your normal masturbatory fantasies, then I believe that it will help you bring yourself pleasure. Could a man start out just telling a woman what he was doing to her and get her sexually aroused, probably not. In my humble opinion there are different strokes for different folks regardless of gender and we should accept that what suits me may not suit you. In addition, if I know enough about you from chatting, then I can create a fantasy story that could start or enhance your fantasy. This discussion is an attempt to perpetuate a stereotypical male or female response to verbal or pictorial stimuli, which will, by its very nature, never be 100% correct. Lets all play nice, find our pleasure and fun where we can and enjoy life as we know it.
By #59855 at 12,Jul,13 18:39
From Matt's Wife: But it has to be consensual and my point is that it is not for the most part unless it is another guy pretending to be a woman.

By #398062 at 08,Jul,13 16:46
I don't believe that's always true and if it is, who cares? It''s all about imagination and fantasy. I'm not going to meet the other person so as long as they're saying the right stuff and it gets me off, I don't care who or what they are. I've even posed as a women on another chat room site and was getting this guy off for weeks, and I was chatting everyday with a woman named redslik that I swear was a man but I didn't care we had lots of fun and got off on each other almost everyday. Hey just have fun. SYD is not a matchmaker site it's for horny masturbating sex fiends that we "ALL" are. If you want a true clean relationship then go to Christian Mingle . com
By #59855 at 08,Jul,13 21:38
From Matt's Wife: Typical male response
By #398062 at 09,Jul,13 11:50
and, there it is...! Your offended by someone that disagrees with what you consider to be absolute
By #59855 at 09,Jul,13 17:46
From Matt's Wife: Thanks for proving me right
By #398062 at 10,Jul,13 02:23
No problem Matt....!
By #59855 at 10,Jul,13 04:16
From Matt's Wife: You are clueless.

By #59855 at 10,Jul,13 04:27
From Matt's Wife: Oh and dee, being on this site or any other does not excuse a man from having manners, I have met many very nice people here but it is entitled males like you that make it a bad place. My thread stands for itself, even you admit that you enjoy getting off with men pretending to be women. Calling me Matt just proves you are grasping. Matt has a wife and he doesn't need to go on the net to jerk off.
By #398062 at 10,Jul,13 12:33
I went grocery shopping last night and the check out girl asked if I wanted paper or plastic bags. I never really thought about it before so I just said plastic because I thought they would be easier to handle. On the ride home I wished I had chosen paper only because I think (and I do't know for sure) that they are better for the environment. Both are probably made from recycled materials. What do you think? Should I have chosen paper?
By #59855 at 11,Jul,13 23:12
From Matt's Wife: Nope plastic and you should put it over your head. Need to borrow a rubber band to hold it in place?
By #398062 at 12,Jul,13 02:24
Oh that's real nice, what happened to good manners? I was trying to be nice but you win, I lost my b r o t h e r to asphyxiation 20 years ago, thanks for the reminder I hope you're proud of yourself you got me real good, right where it hurts. Congratulations, I concede to you. Please leave me alone from here on out and I'll do the same. Take care, I wish you well.

ps: I apologize for offending you in any way, I didn't set out to do that when I posted about your thread, just expressing my opinion, not looking for confrontation. My mistake, I regret my original post.
By #59855 at 12,Jul,13 18:37
From Matt's Wife: As you should regret it and the **** thing is bullshit, this is not my first time on the net.

By #68656 at 12,Jul,13 12:17
I had a look at the Christian mingle website, apart from some doctrinal errors typical to the organisation behind it all looked quite good.
By #59855 at 12,Jul,13 18:38
From Matt's Wife: I have never been there
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

From Matt's Wife: Anyone else glad he left? He disagreed and then told me that he posed as a woman to get men off. Head desk

By #145304 at 03,Jul,13 02:34
I can tell just by the stuff they say.
By #404042 at 03,Jul,13 22:22
Experience with women will give you a good clue who is real here and who is fake. Always be wary of the new profiles with few pics. However, nothing is 100% foolproof.

But Matt's wife, you're wrong about cybering. I can get a girl's imagination going with words...especially if I write up some vivid sexual descriptions. I used to cyber with some of my girlfriends when they were away, long before I ever put my pictures up on a penis rating website, and none of them ever had any issues getting off to our little chats.
By #59855 at 05,Jul,13 17:43
From Matt's Wife: No I am not wrong, your girlfriend is not some random woman on the net.
By #404042 at 05,Jul,13 19:39
To Matt's wife, lol. If cyber sex (nothing but words and pictures) did nothing for women, books like 50 Shades of Grey (words only) wouldn't sell 70+ million worldwide. This is solipsism at its finest
By #261704 at 05,Jul,13 20:11
To that point romance novels are targeted only to ladies, but i dont think that is matt's wife's point. Not to put words in her mouth, but i think she is saying females dont go searching the internet looking to get guys to send them pictures of their junk.
By #59855 at 09,Jul,13 17:47
From Matt's Wife: Very true rydell

By #59855 at 07,Jul,13 07:23
From Matt's Wife: Cyber sex with a random man is not a book. Books are more interesting.
By #360973 at 07,Jul,13 18:25
quality
By #404042 at 07,Jul,13 18:43
By #59855 at 08,Jul,13 21:41
From Matt's Wife: Women are far more likely to get excited if they know they are turning someone on that they care about.
By #404042 at 09,Jul,13 03:16
There's no logic behind anything that you are saying other than "this is what I feel." As I said; pure solipsism. You also totally missed the point about books, in a lame attempt to write it off by saying that "books are interesting."

Also, sexual comfort and rapport are a definite plus for any woman I know, but it is not a total prerequisite for sexual arousal.
By #261704 at 09,Jul,13 03:30
Are you a man arguing with women about how women think and feel? Is that whats happening here?
By #404042 at 09,Jul,13 03:37
All your posts show you're missing the point bro. You misrepresented her argument as well. Read the words for what they're worth.
By #261704 at 09,Jul,13 04:55
I completely agree with her, i'm not missing the point at all

Btw you are doing the same thing she is in assuming that your own experience is relevant to the larger argument.
By #404042 at 09,Jul,13 05:31
Obviously someone is going to disagree with someone else who makes a statement contrary to their experiences. However, she hasn't backed up her statement with anything but her feelings.

Tell the tens of millions of women who bought 50 shades of grey, and the girls posting in this very topic that they are rarities. 50 shades of grey also shows how much women love sexual domination; this is anecdote, but I know a lot of women who have read it and said that it makes them very horny. If you can turn them on with that type of book, then you can do it the same way online.
By #59855 at 09,Jul,13 17:49
From Matt's Wife: My statement is backed up by the way men behave on here on a daily basis and you john are proving me right.
By #404042 at 09,Jul,13 21:20
Laughably poor attempt at a change in rhetoric. You didn't even attempt to make sense. We're talking about how women behave, and now you make a senseless statement about men? Get off your high horse, and we can agree to disagree.
By #59855 at 10,Jul,13 00:26
From Matt's Wife: No this thread is about how men behave and you are proving me right. Thank you, bitter men are soooo sexy.
By #404042 at 10,Jul,13 00:42
lol, ok. This repeated response proves that you are incapable of logic, reasoning, and a legitimate debate. This is what people do when they can't make legit points. Again, we'll just agree to disagree. Good day
By #59855 at 10,Jul,13 01:57
From Matt's Wife: No I am using complete logic and you are thinking with the wrong head.

By #59855 at 09,Jul,13 17:48
From Matt's Wife: rydell is very wise. I love when a guy mansplains things to me.
By #303133 at 12,Jul,13 12:51
Re: "mansplains"
I have never seen that one before! Thank you, Matt's Wife! Great word!
By #59855 at 12,Jul,13 18:36
From Matt's Wife: I know Justwill, it fits well doesn't it.

By #59855 at 10,Jul,13 00:28
From Matt's Wife: This is funny, some guy thinks that because his girlfriend helps him get off online that all women are like that. Dude, she is getting you off.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

From Matt's Wife: Smart

By #400261 at 04,Jul,13 18:40
or a MOD sorry
By #11431 at 09,Jul,13 10:04
whats a MOD ?

By Rose at 07,Jul,13 20:17 other posts of Rose 
I do agree that this is the case some of the time, but, certainly NOT all of the time. I am a woman, and I enjoy talking dirty online. It does turn me on! And I am not doing it to turn on my man - he has absolutely no idea I am on this site (and he never will!)
By #59855 at 08,Jul,13 21:39
From Matt's Wife: Most all of the time. If what you are saying is true that makes you very rare

By #354961 at 04,Jul,13 02:09
Girl, always right on the top of the nail ... OK ... most of the time ...
By bella! at 04,Jul,13 02:16 other posts of bella! 
Geez, I thought the post was about men wearing women's clothes and frilly lingerie. Gosh, was I ever wrong!

By #59855 at 03,Jul,13 16:00
From Matt's Wife: It is not really a generalization, I never said all but it is definitely a very high percentage.

By #59855 at 03,Jul,13 15:58
From Matt's Wife: It is not really a generalization at all. I never said all but it sure as hell is a very high percentage.

By #358797 at 03,Jul,13 05:40
I have a very vivid imagination. I can definitely get into the whole cyber sex thing. But then again, I have a unusually high sex drive and I'm a compulsive masturbator. Lol.

Adult Discussion Forum