pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Technical question......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by MoeJoe at 20,Dec,09 11:30  other posts of MoeJoe
Before I look further into it, is anyone else here having a problem when viewing this site, that for no known reason you get thrown out of it with Microsoft's stupid box that says do you want to send the error or not, then after closing the box, you get thrown out completely. It usually happens when I am adding a pic to my favorites....not always, but at least twice or so each time I am in the site browsing and commenting etc.... I am just throwing out the question, so as to determine how to pursue this problem. It does not happen when I am browsing other sites, but I am not suggesting that it's the fault of SYD...I just want to get it rectified.

Similar topics: 1.Technical question...Re: videos...   2.Technical problem   3.Are video downloads supposed to be this slow?   4."Answer"   5.Technical question: Do views of unregistered users affect the view count?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 20,Dec,09 21:51 other posts of slipper 
Sorry to here that, Moe. No problems here with Firefox (all I've used for at least several years), however, I do not use "favorites" at all. Just save pix I like.

Good luck; it sounds irritating.

Adult Discussion Forum