Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Scratch and Sniff

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #409634 at 30,Jul,13 15:56
Ever look at certain members pictures, and just like literally smell old busted ass? Gawd i'm so glad there's no such thing as a scratch and sniff website.

Similar topics: 1.Sniffing dirty panties   2.Quistion for the ladies   3.ball scratch   4.Ever took your roommates or friends underwear to sniff, lick, jerk off with ?   5.You ever sniff your roommates underwear ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 30,Jul,13 16:15 other posts of bella! 
Check this members page; anjofi Looks like his ass has been scratched raw.

Don't look if you have a weak stomach cuz the pics are guaranteed to make you hurl and give you nightmares as well!
By #409634 at 30,Jul,13 16:56
OMG! Barf! Well I guess he was trying to stop the klingons from invading his anus.
By #68656 at 30,Jul,13 17:01
I just had the emetic experience of viewing his gallery, have a look for yourselves.
/member.php?w=413008
By #409634 at 30,Jul,13 17:10
Once was enough. If i'm ever in need of a diet plan, ill look him up.
By #201583 at 31,Jul,13 20:24
Fromunda cheese has zero calories, but tastes like shit.

By #359325 at 02,Aug,13 01:11
Tried the link you posted and it say's member does not exist...

By #303133 at 30,Jul,13 19:01
A QUICK TIP: If it looks like your liver is hanging out of your butt-hole, it is probably time to find a new hobby.
(BTW--Isn't that the log in the bung guy?)
By bella! at 30,Jul,13 19:10 other posts of bella! 
I think so and did ya see what he does with his dick? He brings a whole new meaning to; "Go fuck yourself".

He actually had a pic that interested me, he was on a motorcycle. The picture was really well done but before I comment, I always check the profile to make sure I'm not commenting on a weirdos profile. I saw more than I wanted and I didn't leave a comment.........

By #136427 at 31,Jul,13 19:55
I love to sniff pussy, would love a way to look at flaps and smell them too!

By Ray10754 at 30,Jul,13 17:02 other posts of Ray10754 
LOL this made me think of the show (Here comes honey BOO BOO) They are advertising an up coming episode that is a scratch and sniff ! You have to go to your local news stand and buy a certain magizine then when the show airs you have to scratch the specified page to smell what is happening on the show! Totaly F----d up if you ask me.
The show is totaly rediculas to begine with and now to featur this type of thing ,turn my stomack!!

Adult Discussion Forum