Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

For parents expecting a babyboy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 06,Aug,13 17:34  other posts of bigone21
one can't have feelings and sensitivity in bodyparts one doesn't have anymore...

this graph shows the LOSS of sensitivity of the circumcised penis.

please, think again and leave it! it's perfectly designed!

Similar topics: 1.CIRCUMCISION   2.FIRST TIME SEX   3.your parents?   4.YOUR PARENTS   5.Volcanic eruption may happen in couple hours or in few days but it will happen  

New Comment

Comments:
By #170523 at 07,Aug,13 23:23
Thank-You for your opinion, you bring a valid point and one that many would agree with, now I will state another opinion. I would rather my **** have sensitivity and feeling in their minds and let that dictate their outlook on sexual partners. I am circumcised and I have never found it to be a liability to loving, exploring and being intimate with a woman. You can call me what you want but I need something in the brain.
By bigone21 at 08,Aug,13 17:52 other posts of bigone21 
@ limestone

I think you might have the wrong impression of me or why I started this thread and put on this chart.

I have NOTHING against circumcised guys! I just think it's a choice for the c h i l d when he is 18 to do or don't, and NOT a choice te be MADE for him by his parents! That's it and that's all!

There are more than SOME, being mad they were robbed off their foreskin just because it was "standard procedure, don't know why".

If the guy is 18 y/o he can consider ALL arguments and reasons to do or do not, and whatever he decides, it's HIS decision!
By #419166 at 12,Aug,13 12:22
You say many are mad they were "robbed"... guess what, there are also plenty mad they weren't cut as a baby.

Because once they are old enough to decide, then the procedure is AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL... no thanks! I have known 5 diff guys who went through the procedure as adults... they hated being uncut, but they hated the procedure even more, one regretted it, said as much as he hated being uncut, the pain wasn't worth it... they were miserable for MONTHS, and for a couple the pain lasted much longer, so they were pissed at their parents for not cutting them as infants. No thanks to that! I am thrilled my parents circumcised me as a baby, I didn't have to suffer that pain doing it later... from what I understand, when you are a baby, you don't feel that pain nearly as much, it's over & done quickly... maybe cuz it's so small, maybe just being a baby, idk, but as an adult, it's excruciating, a million times worse!! Why create that misery & suffering?

Plus I know some uncut guys who can't even retract their foreskin, flaccid or erect, it's too tight & painful, makes it difficult even to pee, much less have sex and they are either too sensitive or have no sensitivity at all. To me, it's worse to leave the foreskin & causes more trouble than it's worth! They **** being uncut, but they have heard too many horror stories about doing it as an adult, so they are scared to do it... so they live miserable, hating their own equipment. Sad!

Most cut guys are perfectly happy being cut... sure there is a small percentage who aren't happy, but it IS a small percentage & that can be said about almost anything, about the same percentage of uncut who wish they were cut as a baby... you'll always find some unhappy about one thing or another. That's not enough of a reason to stop it, certainly to make it ****, that's just ridiculous!

I'm ecstatic I am cut, overjoyed actually & would be very angry if I had to do it as an adult. Oh and as for the so-called "loss of sensitivity"... mine, especially the head, is extremely sensitive... taking my foreskin certainly didn't change that. And I don't personally know any cut guy who lost sensitivity. I've heard of guys who say that, but I've also heard of uncut guys who also have sensitivity issues, it's NOT just a foreskin issue, there are other factors at work too! So I def don't see circumcision as barbaric or anything negative like that. If I had been lucky to have a son, he certainly would have been cut... if he was upset about it later, so be it, but that's my opinion. We are all entitled to it... so why try to **** people to believe what you believe, simply because you disagree? Sounds like other major issues in the world, trying to tell people how to live! Let people make their own decision... there are studies for both sides of the argument, nothing conclusive one way or the other as far as "damage", not real proof anyway. So let it go! It's one thing to say your beliefs & be done, but not to keep shoving & **** your opinion on others over & over. Say what's on your mind, and let people decide on their own, don't just keep harping, it's just sad.
By bigone21 at 12,Aug,13 22:20 other posts of bigone21 
@luv2swallow:

So, you live in the USA, you know A LOT of uncut guys, and they all suffer having a foreskin..?

And all these uncut guys wish to be cut later in live, or have problems with their foreskin...

Hard to believe..!

In Europe 95% of the non-Jewish and non-Muslim population (male) is uncircimcised, and really, foreskin is NOT a problem to them!

So, how is THAT possible?
By #419166 at 13,Aug,13 05:02
You don't really read do you bigone, you just pick & choose, not surprising... are you a politician? I never said "all"! I said I know numerous uncut guys who have issues with tightness, soreness or sensitivity issues (numerous doesn't mean ALL, duh), and I know 5... FIVE guys who had adult circumcision. Oh and BTW, 2 of the guys who had the procedure, and at least 3 other uncut guys who remain uncut, but aren't happy with it are NOT from the US! Just because I live in the US, doesn't mean I only know guys from the US. Assumptions much?

But yeah, I know plenty of uncut guys who are very happy being uncut. But I know MANY more cut guys that are happy being cut! I have only met two cut guys ever who wished they were still uncut, but I've met lots more uncut who wish they were cut. That's simply MY experience.

But as I said, say your peace and be done, don't drone on & on... so I won't bother saying anymore after this, because I said what I wanted to say & clarified your misreads, and now I'm done, I don't feel the need to harp on & on, or try to "convince" you that you're wrong... you're not wrong, it's an OPINION... and you shouldn't try to convince ME or anyone else we're wrong for disagreeing with you & having different experiences than you. The simple fact is, you have your opinion, but it's ONLY an opinion... and you just won't quit trying to **** that opinion on others, and that's just sad. But I've said my peace, my experiences, and that's all I need to do.
By bigone21 at 13,Aug,13 22:25 other posts of bigone21 
It's not about MY opinion, I don't make this up! It's said, load and clear, by guys that regret to be cut... Have a look at this thread, CUT guys talking...

/forum/thread.php?id=21053

By #303133 at 10,Aug,13 18:40
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Sorry it isn't penis shaped.
By bigone21 at 12,Aug,13 21:36 other posts of bigone21 
Great chart! Thanks for sharing!!

So, yellow, green and red are indifferent about pie?

Makes you think, doesn't it..!??

By Sickboy at 07,Aug,13 23:14 other posts of Sickboy 
Honestly,...if they both work, who give's a Toss! ....I'm uncut (english kind of the norm!) but that does not make me dislike cut cocks, this whole argument will go on for years!.....just except it we are all different, for me its what I like, not how big or small, cut, uncut...its the personality behind it!!
By bigone21 at 08,Aug,13 17:55 other posts of bigone21 
you are uncut and have a choice, some guys are mad they don't have a choice anymore...
By #219002 at 11,Aug,13 07:01
thanks for speaking out for us who wish we had a choice. circumcision must stop

By #303133 at 06,Aug,13 18:51
This site is FULL of insensitive dicks!
By #419512 at 06,Aug,13 18:56
By #68656 at 06,Aug,13 19:07
So very true.
Interesting to note that the Jewish people have been reproducing with no problems since antiquity, Muslims also and the US and Australian males have no problems as well in that area.
Plus most of us have no problem with being cut, now isn`t that interesting.??
By bigone21 at 06,Aug,13 19:23 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS:

you don't know what you are talking about, because you LACK those parts...

i'm happy you're happy! i just want to warn people with a newborn babyboy to think again before they routinely have their s o n cut!

and for the matter of reproduction: also in poverty and famine babies are born, and should that then be a great situation?

circumcised women bring babies! and so, there is no problem about that?

Think again JohnS!
By #303133 at 06,Aug,13 19:38
I would like to point out (for, like, the eleventy-seventh time!), that female circumcision and male circumcision are not at all comparable. Female circumcision involves the removal of part or all of the clitoris, whereas male circumcision is the removal of the foreskin. They are only equivalent if you cut off the guy's glans...which is not the case.
By bigone21 at 06,Aug,13 20:04 other posts of bigone21 
@ JustWill: You miss the point: if the possibility to reproduce means there is no problem in cutting up babies like tradition demands, like JohnS wants to debate, I just wanted to point out the deficit of this thought!

what do you thinks is wrong about circumcising a young girl? isn't that her LOSS of physical integrity first and foremost? or do you think it's OK if she doesn't suffer too much in your idea?

maybe you could condone type 4 (source: Wikipedia): "Type IV refers to miscellaneous procedures such as symbolic piercing of the clitoris or labia, cauterization of the clitoris, and cutting into the vagina to widen it."

And why should a babyboy should have to undergo some "slight" mutulation for NO REASON? Why should HE loose his physical integrity?
By #303133 at 06,Aug,13 22:16
I agree.
Coyote is a major character in Native American mythology. On the other hand, peanut butter is very tasty.
By bigone21 at 06,Aug,13 22:32 other posts of bigone21 
@ JustWill:

what is this? put in a stick in the wheel of the discussion?

to stop it?

you are funny sometimes, yes you are, but this is just a stupid remark!

if you don't want to be in the discussion, very well, get out of it!
By #303133 at 07,Aug,13 02:09
Gosh, I am very sorry.

It's just that, after reading your nonsense reply to my comment, I didn't want you to be the only one talking gibberish and comparing apples to oranges.
I was only trying to support what seems like the type of discussion you were fostering here.

You see, I DIDN'T miss the point. You did. You keep equating female circumcision with removing the foreskin, yet they are not the same thing...nor do they have the same effect on the recipients. Removing the clitoris (or part of it) causes a woman to experience painful intercourse or to feel no stimulation at all during sex. Removing the foreskin does neither in a man.

By telling John that he does not know what he is talking about, discounting his point, because he LACKS THE PARTS is a specious argument. It might also be suggested that you don't know what you are talking about because you DON"T LACK THE PARTS! You keep insisting that circumcised men "lack sensitivity". Bullshit. My circumcised dick...and the dicks of every circumcised guy I know...work mighty fine, thank you very much. (And you have the balls to call ME stupid?)

I know it might be due to the language barrier, but your constant use of the phrase "lose his physical integrity" is a tad over-dramatic. Loss of physical integrity implies a situation which will lead to a complete collapse of the system/object involved. The Titanic "lost physical integrity" when it hit an iceberg and its hull was breached.

I can't put a stick in the wheel of the "discussion" to stop it...because you don't discuss. You merely shout down all those who disagree with you and you continue to trot out the same tired points over and over again.

If you are going to beat a dead horse, at least change your stick once in a while.

How's that?
By #68656 at 07,Aug,13 12:32
Dear Mr. JustWill.
Obviously he is not aware of the 'phantom limb' phenomenon, in which a person loses an arm or leg, for example, but still has feeling of that limb in their brain and nerves.

His 'perfect design' theory tends to be flawed, a cut penis is far easier to keep clean and I think most of these men attribute this 'loss of feeling' incorrectly...could it actually be that in their older age, they perceive a loss of performance to their circumcision, when in reality it is simply a fact of aging?
By bigone21 at 07,Aug,13 17:41 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS:

I am familiar with the 'phantom limb' phenomenon! So, do you want to debate that you have feeling in your PHANTOM cut-off foreskin?? That your brain has contact with it?

About the "easier to keep clean" argument, it takes about 5 seconds!

And as far as the loss of sensitivity and aging, which is which? It's the CUT guys complaining, NOT the uncut guys! Could be having an unprotected glance for 50 years...

By bigone21 at 07,Aug,13 17:29 other posts of bigone21 
@ JustWill:

I posted this graph, and your first reaction is you calling me an insensitive prick in a concealed manner.

And that is the way you like to discuss, not on topic, but on ALL OTHER things you can think of, to tackle your opponent.

That's OK, that's YOUR stick..!
By #303133 at 07,Aug,13 20:00
I most certainly did not call you an insensitive prick in a "concealed manner". You (and your graph...which, by the way, is very colorful but contains no actual DATA) claim that circumcision creates insensitive dicks. There are hundreds of circumcised dicks on this site. Therefore, according to you and your little (useless) chart, the site is FULL of insensitive dicks. Unlike your chart, I was actually stating a fact! Sorry that it was not color-coded and penis-shaped. (Odd note on your graph regarding doing things in a "concealed manner": both charts are vaguely penis-shaped, yet the uncut side is waaaaaay bigger than the cut side. That sure seems like a bit of psychological jiggery-pokery in order to sway viewers to your side, no?)
By bigone21 at 07,Aug,13 22:55 other posts of bigone21 
@ JustWill:

OK, I take your word for it. Next time YOU say: "This site is FULL of insensitive dicks!", I know it's about the lot of insensitive dicks, NOT about me being something..! Thanks for clearing that up!

Now, about the chart. It's just a chart! It's about visualising penis-sensitivity a man CAN FEEL. And the size of the surface/area stands for sensitivity a man can feel, the different colours for different parts of the penis.

Like the light blue part stands for sensitivity of the outer foreskin for an uncut guy in this chart on the left, and of course, a cut cock has no outer foreskin, so there is no (light blue in the chart) outer foreskin sensitivity.

And yes, it looks like penis-shape, the uncut side being bigger, because size in this chart doesn't mean size in inches (or cm's), but sensitivity!

But you guys (you and JohnS) seem to be so sensitive about being cut, I don't need a chart to proof anything!

The chart is for some parent to think once again before mindlessly having their son being circumcised. Only one is a gain! That's all there is to it.
By #303133 at 08,Aug,13 05:17
Wait.
Now you are claiming that circumcision causes OVER-sensitivity? You should really pick a side and stick with it...
By bigone21 at 08,Aug,13 17:14 other posts of bigone21 
@ JustWill:

Quote: "But you guys (you and JohnS) seem to be so sensitive about being cut"
Key-word is: ABOUT

You don't want to know there is some reason to NOT rob a babyboy off of his foreskin. You seem to want it to be a parents RIGHT to have the c h i l d's foreskin removed.

And I don't! And I am VERY consistant about that!

So don't say I beat a dead horse with the same stick the one time, and say I should pick a side and stick with it the other time!

By #23212 at 11,Aug,13 04:10
JW, the so-called 'study', graph, and 'data' are from a company that MAKES so-called 'press releases' (PRWeb) to look scientific and official. And this one was done for the 'International Coalition For Genital Integrity', an organization that no one could possibly call a 'neutral and scientific based' organization.

By bigone21 at 06,Aug,13 19:11 other posts of bigone21 
@ JustWill: sure! and sensitive characters!

By #409137 at 08,Aug,13 14:50
Just a point here I wonder how this topic would have gone if we where debating the tying of a flat board on a mayan ch.ilds forehead .The binding of chinese girls feet.The piercing of the lip for lip plates in african tribes.The neck rings of the Padaung tribes. some ancient some still practiced today.
By #303133 at 08,Aug,13 15:52
We would be more than happy to discuss those issues...if you provide a colorful (but meaningless) "graph".
By Sickboy at 08,Aug,13 17:59 other posts of Sickboy 

By bigone21 at 08,Aug,13 17:36 other posts of bigone21 
Good point PBOUEY!

I think on all those issues the reaction would be: BARBARIAN!

For some people, circumsicion of a babyboy is too normal to even consider if it is a good thing or maybe NOT so good.

"We always did it that way", "I was done", "It's cleaner", that kind of st*p*d arguments...

But those arguments will fade... In 10 to 20 years, boy-circumsicion will be forbidden in many countries, starting in western-europe!

By JeffinKS at 08,Aug,13 04:34 other posts of JeffinKS 
bring the WHOLE baby home... his body HIS choice
By bigone21 at 08,Aug,13 17:53 other posts of bigone21 
and that is ALL there is to it!

Adult Discussion Forum