Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is my wife's ex dick bigger or sexier?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #397566 at 10,Aug,13 03:02
I found pics of my wife getting fucked by her ex. I want to know how big his dick is and if he was bigger than me. I can't tell it's pretty close. Can you compare and share your thoughts? Thanks all.

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.your partner ever talked about a bigger dick experience?   3.Hottest Wife Contest   4.Comparing Cock Pix   5.Comparing Cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #219002 at 11,Aug,13 07:14
dude your dick looks better than his

By #397566 at 10,Aug,13 10:44
All of you have posted dumb comments. Take this site for what it's worth.
By Ray10754 at 10,Aug,13 10:52 other posts of Ray10754 
he coments that were posted are not dumb at all, they are truthfull from what I have read, If you cant handle the truth , why even post the question to begine with/

By bella! at 10,Aug,13 12:40 other posts of bella! 
To cm718......REALLY!!!???!!! Everyone who has replied has posted "dumb comments"? Maybe you just posed and posted a dumb question.

Here's something for you to think about. On your page, you have posted pictures that based on the title, are not you. This site is showYOURdick not showyourwife'sexesdick. So please, take this site for what it's worth but understand you are in violation of the established posting guidelines.

By #316255 at 10,Aug,13 04:27
It looks like his was a little bigger but why should it matter? She married you.
By #23212 at 10,Aug,13 05:42
Well Emm, after she finds out that he posted on the internet her private pics that "he found", and that the most important thing to him is who's dick is slightly longer, perhaps that marriage 'will change'?

Adult Discussion Forum