Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cock competition, biggest cock wins , I will judge( you guys judge mine)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #335537 at 28,Aug,13 16:40
[deleted image]
heres mine. 9-9.5 inches

Similar topics: 1.BEST LOOKING PENIS COMPETITION!!!   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.NEW DICK CONTEST   4.describe and judge my cock using words be very honest men and women welcomed   5.Feel free to judge Ace123412 and Vitezx cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 15,Sep,13 15:56 other posts of bigone21 
starting a thread: "competition" on cock-size, is all the more stupid, if the input of the initiator is the lousiest photo-shop-job of ALL the pictures on this site!

if you show 9-9.5 inches next to a scale, respect!

but i don't think you can...

By #415959 at 28,Aug,13 18:16
Now try it without the bad photoshop effort. Now before you get all butt hurt and say the photo is legit, take a look at your stomach. It is distored and stretched upward along with the rest of the photo. If that is in fact what your stomach really looks like, you best consult a doctor quickly. Either you have a very large tumor, or an alien is about to burst out. It's all in the details, buddy.

An obvious photoshop stretch.
By #335537 at 28,Aug,13 19:07
kay obviously u arent getting this then eh , its called... taking a picture on a differnet angle such as the camera pointing upwards.... dont assume somethign when you dont know it , maybe if you really wanna see it you should webcam me and ill prove it to you
By Ray10754 at 28,Aug,13 19:15 other posts of Ray10754 
So whats the excuse for all your other photos then? None of them look real! To much pixelation in most of them, and they are all blery! Try taking a photo normal with out all your games and post it here for all to see! viewing on web cam is not proof, Any person that knows what they are doing can cause the same effects on cam! Nothing but smoke and mirriors here!

By #68656 at 28,Aug,13 17:14
Now if we install the cinemascope lens to remove the vertical compression we will end up with the correct 2.35:1 aspect ratio image.
By Ray10754 at 28,Aug,13 17:18 other posts of Ray10754 
Some people think we are all stupid here and cant relize that it is touched up !!

Adult Discussion Forum