Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Does Length of Time of Intercourse Matter?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #335866 at 07,Sep,13 07:53
Like size, is seems as though length of intercourse time needs to be just right. Every guy fears being that "2-minutes-and-done" guy.15-20 min is a good time in my book but what would you say?

Similar topics: 1.Questions   2.time   3.WHAT WAS YOUR AGE WHEN U HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?   4.Girls give us your opinion   5.Is maturation sometimes better then intercourse?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 10,Sep,13 01:23
Of course it does. It varies for me though. Depends on the foreplay and such. There's times I want a long, slow fuck, times where I just want pounded senseless for a bit, and sometimes I just crave a quickie. Hell, I've came harder from a 3 minute quickie than I have from a 20 minute pounding before.
By #390248 at 10,Sep,13 01:26
and that goes to show that men need to pay attention, and sense what the mood is.
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

there is no set, all the time, duration.
By bigguy at 10,Sep,13 10:48 other posts of bigguy 
It's all about the lady!! It's the guy's duty to follow her lead as to how and what she wants at a given time. This is how I look at it, the more pleasure I can give her the better it is for me. Maybe she wants to be loved on for a long time before getting down to serious business and then another time she may want you like Rexa mentioned, just pound her hard till she cums 2 or 3 times. Again it's what she wants in turn you get yours, very simple.

By mahak at 10,Sep,13 03:53 other posts of mahak 
5 mins ...

By #427539 at 07,Sep,13 11:52
Of course it does. I like to last at. least 20 minutes. So ill have time to get really excited and cumm my wife say she likes when few guys fuck her. So she get a cock in her for couple hrs. She say most men cumm rigth away the first time but if she sucks them and they get hard again the second time they last much longer
--------------------------------------- added after 37 hours

My ideal time is 45 minutes but few guys last this long so i have 2 or 3 buddys fuck me one after the other and i usually cumm while i am been fkd
By Rose at 10,Sep,13 02:33 other posts of Rose 
How long do you typically fuck your dear mother-in-law for?

By #427069 at 07,Sep,13 08:14
Let me rephrase the question, Does pleasing your partner matter?
By #417547 at 09,Sep,13 00:33
It should I don't always last as long as most say thay do but when I with someone we both get off

Adult Discussion Forum