Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What would you do

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272281 at 08,Sep,13 12:28
If you were in a committed relationship of any kind with someone which of the two would hurt you more or for you to be unforgiving? You find out your partner had a sexual affair with someone else just for sex and absolutely no love involved or your partner has fallen in love with another person but they have not had sex. Would like the answers from a guys point as well as a female to compare notes.

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 24,Jul,15 13:18
just sex, its unforgiveable unless you have agreed on an open relationship from the beginning, to love someone else means youre not committed to that person and are ready to start a new relationship with someone else..both would hurt me, but lve been single for 20 years for that reason, l don't want anyone to commit to me, lm free to fuck who ever l choose, l love many of my fucks that are in 'committed' relationships...says a lot for commitment *lix*
By Gntlmn at 24,Jul,15 14:25 other posts of Gntlmn 
Well stated

By xdjxx1 at 08,Sep,13 22:55 other posts of xdjxx1 
I'd be more concerned if my girlfriend were to openly admit to loving another guy than having slept with one...

At the end of the day, I'd be able to get over a little promiscuity in time even if I wasn't originally consulted but if she actually had feelings for them I think it would be curtains

Having been in a similar position with an ex, the reaction and the first few weeks are vital. Once you lose all trust and confidence in the other person, that's the time to bail.

Adult Discussion Forum