Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I WISH I COULD REMEMBER EVRY DETAIL, OR I WISH IT NEVER HAPPENED!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #201583 at 19,Oct,13 05:00
Tonight I am drunker than hell. I find myself thinking about all of the great times of yesterday, and a few of my regretful moments while I was intoxicated. I want to hear your stories of wow and or of regret.

Everyone knows that I served in the Military, and I will share a “HUGE” regret.

One night my friend landed a date with a woman, and she requested that for it to be possible, that he must supply a date for her friend. I said, “sure.” As long, as the booze was plentiful, and funded from his wallet. An agreement was reached between us, and the double date was on. At that time, I used to drink heavily, very heavily, but I would use it as a ploy towards my sexual dysfunction towards women so I did not have to explain why they could not get my dick hard. It was early on a Saturday and I tore into a 1.75 liter of Jack Daniels. I paced on the 3rd floor catwalk in front of my friends room awaiting my fate. I got about half of a bottle down and a Camaro pulls up. The driver stepped out and was petite and blonde. By the description that my friend gave me, that was his date. I stood eagerly by, waiting for the passenger to disembark. She stepped out and almost made me flip out. She was at least six foot four and about two hundred and eighty pounds, wearing a MooMoo. I immediately told my friend that he could go fuck himself and started to walk away. He grabbed me and started to beg. I said , “there isn’t enough booze to make me say yes.” He put the bottle in my hand and guided it to my mouth. I drank enough so fast that I cannot remember anything after that moment until I awoke naked next to her the following morning. However, my friend has been happily married to that petite blonde lady, and has 3 kids to this day, all because I slept with the sasquatch, and can't remember it.

Let’s hear all of those, “what was I thinking moments,” or "It was the best night of my life, but I cant remember much of it," times.

Similar topics: 1.What are the outward signs you display upon achieving an orgasm?   2.The first time you masturbated   3.*I REMEMBER*   4.how many remember this place when it was fun? and a place you looked forward to visiting   5.Has this happened to any one?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23212 at 19,Oct,13 06:55
As you are usually a very kind-spoken man here , I am curious if your 'date' just happened to be reading this post, what you would say to the woman you just called "the sasquatch".
By #201583 at 19,Oct,13 06:59
Please forget about me, and I hope nothing happened.
By #68656 at 19,Oct,13 08:58
Dear Mr. Cumdump.
What are a "MooMoo" and a "sasquatch" as we do not use those colloquialisms Down Under.??
By #358797 at 19,Oct,13 12:18
"Moomoo" is the term for the large, usually horribly patterned and very unattractive, dress that overly large women usually wear.
A Sasquatch, or Bigfoot, is a (supposedly) mythical creature who lives in seclusion in heavily wooded areas. Enormous, fur covered, and ugly, with large feet, as the more common of the two names suggest.
Although the Sasquatch is supposedly nonexistent, there are plenty of folks who believe he's out there. My mother, for example, claims to have seen Bigfoot and regularly takes walks and hikes in hopes of finding evidence towards his whereabouts.

By #23212 at 19,Oct,13 23:17
Dear John,
'arexa52' has eloquently explained the terms.
I would just add this:

Look at: sasquatchcanadaDOTcom . You will find lots of fascinating info, photos, videos, etc. The site is run by 'Cindy', who says she is happily married with 3 c h i l d r e n but is certainly not either of the two 'date women' above, it appears. However she does live in the large city considered by many to have the worst weather in North America.

By bella! at 19,Oct,13 21:32 other posts of bella! 
So when you woke up, did the room smell like whiskey and sex and did sasquatch awake with a smile?

Adult Discussion Forum