Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cock exercise

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #653 at 01,Mar,09 14:42
do you believe in cock growing via a specific exercise method?
if yes, please share here your method and describe the result obtained

Similar topics: 1.milking?   2.I Need Input on My Size   3.Who have tried   4.does cock exercise work   5.How i can straighten my bent penis? Tell me exercise  

New Comment

Comments:
By #286115 at 05,Aug,12 08:39
I do 'clenching' exercises when I think of it. Women say they can feel me clenching inside them.

Dunno if it will make me any bigger. A bit harder maybe, & perhaps able to shoot further. May give me a stronger 'sphincter' muscle.

I can do 'dick ups' by hanging up my tennis shoe on my dick! When I clench I can lift it about a half inch. I just tried it one day for something to do - anyone need a hook to hang their towel on? lol!
By #70814 at 05,Aug,12 14:19
yep, you are doing kegels

By #6568 at 02,Mar,09 11:55
The truth is that there is both good and bad news about this.....

Essentially, the 'penis enlargement industry' is a scam. It is NOT possible to double the size of your organ by taking very expensive tablets for a few weeks. There have been recent prosecutions of enlargement frauds who basically exploit a common feeling of inadequacy among a very large proportion of the male population of all western countries. By the same token, there are NO esoteric secrets of the east that will lead automatically to a giant penis. It's all just a dream for the fantasy of ordinary men who feel inadequate about their penis.

However, it IS PERFECTLY POSSIBLE to enhance and improve the look, fitness, and within limits, the length and girth by intelligent use of some very special excercises, in much the same way as body builders can change their appearance. Just like body builders, it takes a lot of time and even more dedication and patience.

It's not permitted to link to other sites here so you can 'google' for 'Thundersplace' which is a vast and free site about this subject. Be prepared to just sit and read for quite a lot of hours if you are serious, bearing in mind that there is everything on that site to actually change the appearance of your penis for the better.

In my own case, I was told by a woman many years ago that my penis was "nasty" and "deformed" amongst other comments. Although I knew intellectually that the problem was actually mostly hers, it did do me very bad damage to my sexual,and eventuially emotional, confidence. One of her acusations was that my penis was "bent" and felt bad inside her. It was true that my penis did (and still does a bit) bend to the left a little due to the left carnervosa being a little smaller than the ight side.

Because of this, i bagan to stretch and twist my penis in the shower, more from a sense of anguish and desperation that in the belief that i could change it's appearance. Eventually, I thought I could see a change and started to research online to see what i could find and that took me to the 'thunders' site.

Nowadays I still have aslight sideways curve to theleft but much reduced to what it was 15 years ago. I have used various excercise regimes but currently still do a 'jelq' method on three week days, a specific stretch on four days and also excercise the perlvic floor muscles, or 'Kegels', every day. I am no longer young but have firm hard erections (quite a bit firmer than in my 30's) and my penis is significantly larger than it was 15 years ago although that was NOT my target. Unfortunately, I did not measure my penis oringinally but it is aprox one inch longer than when i was a young man. The biggest change however, is in girth. At the base, my penis is about 1.75 inches greater in circumference than it was 4 years ago and an estimated 2.25 bigger than 15 years ago. In addition, my penis is much more 'muscular' looking and better defined and shaped,.....at least, I think so,..have a look at my pix.
By #6568 at 04,Mar,09 11:54
I've just realised that my age has been wrongly put at '18' and this is down to my poor editing of my profile,....however, I have made it clear in the captions to at least one of my pix that I am 61.......

By spermkiss at 07,Apr,10 16:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Sir, you have written an interesting and informative comment and I thank you. It never ceases to amaze me how much I can learn on SYD.

By #5532 at 23,Mar,09 16:08
I believe that a cock is as big as it is ever going to be...it is not going to grow. Pussy on the other hand is a 'potential' for size. Mine is very tight before sex (my man has to work a finger in first) but once we get moving along it will enlarge plenty. In short: fixed size vs potential size. No different than my clit, it is only going to reach a certain max. size no matter how much it gets sucked on.
By #23212 at 10,Jan,10 01:38
Love your understatement here! Yes, I do believe an orifice from where babies come out, does have a "potential" for "size" enlargement, much more than cocks!!

By #6568 at 06,Mar,09 17:46
No, ordinary 'pulling' is unlikely to work but carefull and intelligently applied stretching does have an effect.

By #7976 at 02,Mar,09 02:00
Absolutely. A hot mate (you're preference), lots of attention, and plenty of stroking, fucking, and/or sucking. If you're mate likes how it works, it's big enough.

Adult Discussion Forum