Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Best places to find what you want sexually

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437945 at 02,Nov,13 16:03
Grocery stores are a magnet for people interested in sex,Have you ever noticed people checking you out as you push your bin of canned beans ,milk an flax bread...Be more observant,I always am

Remember Grocery stores have usually fairly large parking lots ...terrific after dark in back spaces...Just saying..!

Similar topics: 1.Bi Curious - A Little Shocked   2.Jerkin in public places??????????   3.Bitches, Cunts, Sluts, and Whores... Oh my!   4.What's your favorite part?   5.1st time  

New Comment

Comments:
By #350718 at 05,Nov,13 03:22
If I want cock then the beach is the easiest place to find a 'friend'
By *kmadeau* at 05,Nov,13 11:51 other posts of *kmadeau* 
but the short beach has to be...

By #68656 at 02,Nov,13 16:45
We do not have this supermarket chain here in Oz but I understand from various pictures I have seen that there is a strange species in the US known as "Walmartians".
They are a strange looking species and would look quite frightening in a dark back space.
By #437945 at 02,Nov,13 16:55
That is the USof A This is Canada as you already know ...you are just too bright John
By #23212 at 04,Nov,13 04:03
Where in Canada are you speaking of? In Western Canada there are many Walmarts, and while some carry groceries, they are not 'supermarkets' nor 'grocery stores'. And Western Canadians say 'cart' not "bin". ??
But I would agree with you as to being 'good places to ...'
By botanic at 05,Nov,13 11:36 other posts of botanic 
Of course in England we call them 'trollies' , which oddly enough is also the slang word for underpants.

By *kmadeau* at 05,Nov,13 11:50 other posts of *kmadeau* 

Adult Discussion Forum