Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Modern Technology what would you have done?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #665411 at 26,Mar,22 00:52
I am not condoning illegal activities. I’m just saying the things I’m positive I would have done as a young boy.
I’m well before the internet, smartphones, digital photos, videos, etc. I just know how naughty I would have had I had this as a boy. I always thought about naughty pics vids of myself as a boy. Would’ve loved to have the access to hooking up with all ages of males. I guarantee you there would be underaged pics/vids of me out there and I wouldn’t care.
My question to the other pre-Modern Technology humans I’d what do you think you would’ve done when you were ****?
Again I do not condone illegal activities.