to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How to make friends on SYD: Tip #3

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #415959 at 17,Dec,13 02:50
An avatar of your cock, might not be the best choice.

Similar topics: 1.Friends list   2.Apology from cum4me for deleting friends   3.Hi guys wanting to be more involved on the site and make friends   4.How to make friends on syc and syd?   5.Neighborhood boy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 17,Dec,13 03:36
Good tip. If I wanna see their weenie I'll visit their page. Lol.
By #415581 at 17,Dec,13 17:08
And I came to this site to look at weenies, so I want to see the weenies right away, and then click to see more weenies!!
By #358797 at 17,Dec,13 18:55
Ah, we differ. I prefer to see something other than the weenie first. But Im an oddball. I really don't have much an interest in weenies. It takes one hell of a weenie to get me going. I'm more into girls.

By #402775 at 20,Dec,13 00:36
I agree Arexa...whats worse are the ones that have an image of their dick as an avatar, but STILL feel the need to PM you a picture of their dick as an introduction
By #358797 at 20,Dec,13 00:55
That's why I'm glad my messages are friends only.

By camcock1 at 18,Dec,13 07:18 other posts of camcock1 
My avatar works for me.

By #428387 at 17,Dec,13 09:19
Nah your missing 2N's point as you say the majority of male members on here have avatars of there penis .Kinda gets dull like a cock is a cock is a cock catch my drift. It's like having a picture on the wrapping of your gift of whats inside spoils the fun. Some times you just ain't gonna open it if you know its just a pair of socks your getting.
By #201583 at 17,Dec,13 15:35
If one is here for hook-ups, its about cutting to the chase. To some, all penises are not equal. If you're here looking for penis pictures, why does it matter? If you're here for friends, we were all born naked so who really cares? And I didn't miss his point.

This isn't a Christian Fellowship site.
By #428387 at 17,Dec,13 17:13
OK just a question do you think the guy in my avatar is me.
By #201583 at 17,Dec,13 19:41
Just a few quick questions. If you become a nudist would you get sick of pussy? Would you buy a car without looking under the hood? I mean who wants to have sex with a person when they can have sex with a pussy. Pictures don't do anything for me, they don't rev my engine. However, I have requirements and pictures help qualify people. But if they lack the personality they get crossed off. I don't care what people use as an avatar, why would anyone? I can see if you are trying to pick up a potential wife, but most gay and bi guys like to see what's under the hood before they waste their time.

To answer your question, I don't care if it is, or not. If it shows up on the Illinois thread I would skip over it. The only time I visit pages is to check ages to see if they are worth dropping a line.

By #415581 at 17,Dec,13 17:07
I got 2nice's point, but my point is the majority of members who are already friends of other members have penis avatars, so they didn't have any trouble making friends because of their avatars.
By #201583 at 17,Dec,13 19:51
It's the "American Syndrome, " we have to keep privates, private. Nudists become desensitized to nudity and don't see nudity as a sexual act. I take it that some of the people on here are experiencing it. Now they have to figure out how to overcome it. Seeing privates as a sex object for years is not healthy. Its something shared between two people, not two tits, a hole, and me.

By boc at 17,Dec,13 07:31 other posts of boc 
Well the site is called showurdick, so I do not see why an avatar of the members phallus would be inappropriate.

By #201583 at 17,Dec,13 04:54
It's a recipe book. I get to see the finished product before I waste my time reading the recipe.

Adult Discussion Forum