Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Neighborhood boy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #520954 at 05,Dec,20 08:54
When I was 9 a new neighbor moved in the neighborhood... he was a 13 year old boy who i tried to make friends with... we became close friends but at a expense.He would take me to a private area and have sex with me... im not sure where he learned this but he would make me do sexual acts this went on until he was around 15 and he moved away has this or anything similar happened to anyone please share if you can

Similar topics: 1.Having Orgasms Inside Your Ass   2.jerking off in public places?   3.And now for something completely the same...   4.And now for something completely the same (II)...   5.Skippy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 23,May,21 15:21
Those first horny experiences were exciting times and way more common than we knew

By earthy at 18,Jan,21 17:56 other posts of earthy 
A friend and I where 12/13 when we started having sleepovers. We didnt play doctor really, but started out sleeping in our underwear, then would see each naked after a shower or bath. We eventually took a bath together and both jerked off together. That progressed jerking each other off. Then started with blowjobs. Great times!!

However, the first time anyone sucked my dick was a friend of my stepdad.

By thicknsmooth at 08,Jan,21 06:14 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Well let me say that this is a subject that definitely brings me back to some great memories. My first experience with another boy was when I was just 8 years old. The whole story is in my blog please stop by and read it if you’re interested and let me know what you think. It was my first taste of cock and balls and I loved every single piece of it from the smooth texture and the thickness veins and the scent of the boy while feeling the dick get hard and the shape of the head. It was the best feeling I had ever had at that time and he was the first boy to suck on my dick oh wow did I ever enjoy that. I very quickly realized that I loved boys from that time on

By #631372 at 19,Dec,20 03:43
I was about 13 when my neighbour 12 when we discovered that mutual wanking is so much more fun than doing it alone! Whenever either of us was home alone we'd call the other for some 'help'. One day he told the boy in the house opposite us about our 'wanking club'. I got dared by him to show my dick, which I eventually did. Adding a third dick to the mix was even more awesome!!! I miss those days.
By #463848 at 01,Jan,21 08:34
Yes, what lovey free and easy times they were

By thicknsmooth at 08,Jan,21 03:29 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s awesome

By #631189 at 01,Jan,21 13:15
I think we’ve all been there. I was 11 when I started to play with my best friend after school. We went up his room and were talking about penises and dared each other to show. We pulled each other’s shorts and underwear down and compared our erections. Neither of us had hair or could shoot but we really enjoyed rubbing each other’s. He was much better endowed than me and his foreskin retracted already. I can still picture the pair of us in our Y’s upstairs rubbing them furiously!
By thicknsmooth at 08,Jan,21 03:27 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Wow that’s awesome what a great memory I started at 8 my story is on my blog if you would like to read about it thanks for sharing your story

By spermkiss at 05,Dec,20 17:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't this part of growing up? Don't all boys do this to a greater or lessor degree? It might be nothing more than "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" to full on sucking and fucking and everything in between. I sucked another boy's cock and let him suck mine when I was seven.
By Bobby95 at 06,Dec,20 17:58 other posts of Bobby95 
I never got to have moments like that...

By #520954 at 19,Dec,20 03:31
I feel like most boys go through this.... did you enjoy your experience
By spermkiss at 19,Dec,20 17:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Did I enjoy the experience? You bet!

I've told this story before but it bears repeating for new members. We had gotten to the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" stage when he suggested that we suck each other. This was something I had never done before, either as sucker or suckee, but I was game to try it. I went first and did little more than a quick in and out. But that seemed to satisfy him. When it was his turn he really went to town sucking my dick. To this day, seventy years later, I remember thinking to myself that there must be something to this cock sucking business. And a cocksucker was born.

By #463848 at 01,Jan,21 08:33
It is a natural phenomena that male penis can erect at a young age.

By #621517 at 12,Dec,20 08:18
Most of us have been there. Soon after I discovered masturbation at 13 I got interested in other boys cocks at school and realised they were interested in mine. I got my first hand job from a boy in school. Soon we were hand jobbing each other with our cocks fully out crammed together in a school toilet cubicle. First got naked with another boy during school sports swimming lesson when we had to share a changing cubicle. After the swim we spent ages naked slowly hand jobbing each other.
By #631372 at 19,Dec,20 03:50
Hot man! I also had my first horny encounter with another boy in a pool.
By #64328 at 19,Dec,20 17:03
I think most boys first experiences were with other boys. It just very common for horny boys to have that type of curiosity before, during and after puberty. I know I did and so did many of my friends. But we were just very secretive about it.

By JackHammer at 15,Dec,20 16:40 other posts of JackHammer 
When I was a young teen I had 5 or 6 like minded boys near my age whom i came to know sexually, from mutual masturbation to oral and on rare occasion anal. There were also a couple of young girls in my sex life. As I grew up I went completely straight. About 10 or so years ago the urge to have male contact slowly came back to me.

By bil47 at 07,Dec,20 14:41 other posts of bil47 
My early-teen sex partners were all similar-age boys.
By #551147 at 07,Dec,20 15:05
Same and 3 girls.

By #463848 at 13,Dec,20 08:44
Mine too/ We used to camp for a weekend in pairs. In those days you could get a farmer to let you put up a tent in one of his fields. He usually supplied milk (real milk) too.

By #574505 at 05,Dec,20 23:35
Reminds me the day I fuck my neighbor at that age or so.Saw him a few years ago he wanted to some more..
By german_guy at 06,Dec,20 17:37 other posts of german_guy 
hope u took ur chance

By #520954 at 12,Dec,20 04:41
How old were you then? And did you give him what he wanted
By #574505 at 12,Dec,20 05:38
I was around 13.When I went to my Home town I was 50 and I gave what he Wanted.

By wycowboy at 07,Dec,20 15:03 other posts of wycowboy 
Mine was a step cousin. We were a year apart in age, I was 13, he was 12. We had some mutual jerk off sessions, then we played with each others cocks and progressed from that into sucking each other and anal. This lasted for about 2 years until his parents got divorced and he moved away. That was my only male/male sexual encounters but remembered with fondness.

By skyking at 07,Dec,20 06:30 other posts of skyking 
Oh yes !! That could be my story also. I recall how he used Vaseline for lube. He would have me lay face down on his bed ,
lube my butt,and fuck me. Often.Many times each week all summer. 13,in full on puberty,he was extremely horny,as now I understand. Funny , now I think of it...I never spoke of it....but the next summer,a boy my age up the street talked me into sucking his hard little dick...and that became a routine event...he even started squirting cum ,as I learned to swallow.

By #64328 at 06,Dec,20 17:33
There were lots of horny boys in my nieghborhood growing up but we were very secretive about the things we did. Funny thing was so many of us were doing it

Adult Discussion Forum