Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Steffi Answers Her "Reporter"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 22,Dec,13 00:40
Started by Reporter4SYD at 21,Dec,13 13:17 other posts

Steffi:

My blog readers are wanting to know more about you. Can you answer these questions for my Xmas Blog:

1. How long have you been on SYD? Longer than you've been alive.

2. Is it true you are canceling your membership and deleting? Perhaps

3. If true, what has driven you to take such extreme measures? Your mother

4. What will you do with all your pictures? Shove them up your ass.

5. Who has been your worst enemy here? Everyone loves me; you know that. Remember? I've been Top Ten for 2.5 years.

6. Do you think it is time to shave your pussy? Or, are you a trendsetter trying to bring back the bush? Is a whore (see #3)

7. There are critics asking me why did admin verify YOU out of all the people here? That seems to be a conflict of interest and a source of many problems. Can you comment? Haha. I think I know who you are. Because I'm special. lol

Have you personally spoke to the mysterious admin? Yep, flew across the world just yesterday.

8. Why did you elect to show your face on your profile? Are you concerned for your safety? Are you worried your employer could find you on here? Because why should I deprive the world of my beauty?

9. As we enter 2014, many are concerned for your health. Will 0Bamacare help you? Are you praying for a cure to the problems you are experiencing? Will you be moving out of the woods? A) Yes B) No cure but I manage with grace C) Indeed; I have places to go and things to see.

10. Will you Skype with video with me for an accurate interview? Now I know who you are. And no.

Thank you for your time. My readers are looking forward to your replies.

Send Private Reply (start chat if the member is on-line) [blacklist this member] [report spam]