Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I have recently had my pecker smacked...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 28,Dec,13 22:01
...for being sarcastic, once again (I know...who would have suspected me of sarcasm here?), in the Forum.

If the SYD membership would kindly give me a list of people/silly-assed topics which I am not permitted to make a mockery of (with logical reasons for said request), I would gladly consider them.

(Keep in mind, however, that it is VERY likely that I will ignore your request...or poke fun at you for making it.)

Similar topics: 1.Age play?   2.Gay Stereotype   3.Small dicks   4.Post your random dick pics HERE!   5.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 22:30 other posts of bella! 
I have posted several threads that have been successful and been called names in them plus many, many more.

I started the thread, MEMBERS YOU MISS approximately 16 months or so ago, when a member by the name of justlookin disappeared. I wasn't sure if anyone else may have missed him, but I did.

I have asked members to allow the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread to be just that, a place where anyone could say something positive and to say goodbye to someone that they obviously connected with.

Just a short time ago, the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread was used for finger pointing and bad mouthing which did prompt me to ban ( more like a temporary timeout ), several members. Apparently, they got all butt hurt about that. Oh well.

So I am one of the people with one of the silly-assed topics.

If your inclined to want to just have a general conversation or challenge or be disrespectful with regard to the member that is no longer here, I suggest that the MEMBERS Y0U MISS thread is where you post. The difference in the name is subtle the letter O is swapped out for the number 0 but the content is undeniably different.
By #167701 at 28,Dec,13 22:53
So what I posted on the member that I do miss was not in the correct thread, I've realized. So sorry.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 22:55 other posts of bella! 
Don't apologize, I know you miss malern05 AND metrox

By #303133 at 28,Dec,13 23:28
The problem inherent in a forum is that people tend to post what they think/feel about a particular comment directly under the comment which evoked their response. That's simply the nature of this type of electronic "conversation". People are not going to start a completely different thread in order to post a random idea about something found in another thread. People don't work that way. (plus, all those random "I agree with you" or "they should burn in Hell" threads would get a bit tedious.)

I respect the intention behind your starting of that particular thread, but getting angry when people act like...people...is not going to change anything. Virtually EVERY thread in the Forum gets side-tracked with individual thoughts and ideas (many of them go off on multiple tangents!) I have even seen you do it a time or two, Ma'am. (For example, you did it just now by bringing butt-hurt banned people into my thread requesting a list of people/topics I am forbidden to mock. Are you suggesting that I no longer mock the butt-hurt?) Once a topic is started, the original poster doesn't actually have any control over the direction the conversation goes. That's one of the fun things about the Forum...you never know where the "discussion" is going to go.
By Ray10754 at 28,Dec,13 23:33 other posts of Ray10754 
very well stated WILL

By bella! at 28,Dec,13 23:38 other posts of bella! 
I recognize that this thread was written and directed towards me based on a PM I sent you today however it does encompass much more.

You wrote; "If the SYD membership would kindly give me a list of people/silly-assed topics which I am not permitted to make a mockery of (with logical reasons for said request), I would gladly consider them"

Did I go off topic, I didn't think so? You specifically asked which people and/or what "silly-assed" topics were off limit, I merely provided my thoughts.

Are you referring to my post to Jumper?
By #303133 at 28,Dec,13 23:42
No, I was referring to this portion of your opening comment: "Apparently, they got all butt hurt about that. Oh well."

As I pointed out above, I understand your desire to "protect" that particular thread. (I hasten to point out that YOU called it "silly-assed"...I did not).

I DID seek clarification, however, on you inclusion of the woefully butt-hurt, as I was not sure if I was being asked to spare them from future mockery.

It is REALLY hard to keep up with this particular discussion when you keep editing what you wrote in the comment I am responding to.

For the record: The thread is not "directed" toward you (although it was INSPIRED by that particular PM). That's why I said "the SYD membership" instead of bella.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 23:45 other posts of bella! 
The butt hurt cry-babies are well aware of who they are.

By bella! at 29,Dec,13 00:17 other posts of bella! 
I know that there are folks on SYD way smarter than me so I will concede that I'm not sure what you're looking for.

Since I am a member and because I recognized your thread was directed towards me, I felt compelled to respond. Were you hoping or anticipating that I would not respond? It would appear that you want to talk to me publicly rather than privately and that is your choice.

By #431354 at 28,Dec,13 23:51
I agree justwill....
By #415959 at 29,Dec,13 01:02
Don't even act like you understood a third of that. There were words with three or more syllables, and JustWill didn't use any emoticons.
By #431354 at 29,Dec,13 04:29
who gives a shit?
By bella! at 29,Dec,13 12:24 other posts of bella! 
Who gives a shit? YOU DO! You're just lurking around hoping and waiting for the sparks to fly!

By #428387 at 28,Dec,13 22:32
Damn whats the freekin use of a forum if you can't say whats on your mind air your views I thought that's what the idea of putting the forum up was .When admin did a survey a while back we told him the most popular thing was the forum .Let me ask a question would most of the members who regularly post on the forum stay here if the forum did not exist.All we are going to end up doing is not saying what we really think but what other people would like us to say and think.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 22:42 other posts of bella! 
Really? What if someone posted something directly related to you or mirrored something that you did or said? What would your reaction be?

Adult Discussion Forum