Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Member Matrix33 stole from me!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #321387 at 22,Jan,14 22:34
Member Matrix33 stole one of my pics, and put it on his page claiming it as his own. I find this very disrespectful. Please help me report him!!

Similar topics: 1.Veins on breasts   2.stolen pic   3.user named djokker stole my photo   4.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   5.feature request - enhanced blacklist  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 23,Jan,14 12:48 other posts of bella! 
As mentioned, when/if Matrix33 is deleted, I would transfer 50 points to your account. Done.

By cupar at 23,Jan,14 11:28 other posts of cupar 
Well it could be considered a compliment

By Ray10754 at 22,Jan,14 23:41 other posts of Ray10754 
I agree with Bella as to the fact that the individule needs to be reported for such behavior. But I also think pointing it out to the public of the site is a good thing. To many people are getting to comfortable here and getting away with to much for to long now!! (just my honest oppinion of the matter)
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

After looking at both individuls profiles I found that both are friends of each other. Could it be that The person ment to put the photo in his favorits and put it elsewear instead? You might want to contact the person and ask ! Again just my opinion

By bella! at 22,Jan,14 23:08 other posts of bella! 
There's no need to create a topic saying that a member has posted a picture belonging to you ( or anyone, for that matter ), report the violating member. Click on the member, the picture in question and directly below, right side is "Report Abuse" option, click on that. Although it's not a copyright violation, that's the closest "reason" fitting the problem, provide the facts and submit your complaint. I have reported Matrix3 and will transfer 50 points to you when/if that member is deleted.

Adult Discussion Forum