pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW??...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #423578 at 08,Feb,14 00:01
Does anybody know..... On your member page, at the top of all your uploaded pics it says...photos uploaded by member and gives a number, there is 2 icons on each side, one is if u are verified or not and the other is some kind of face icon. Now i have just recently noticed this icon, it seems to change from member to member. Does anybody know what it means? How its determined? Why its there? Anybody that has info on this please give me your feedback

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 08,Feb,14 00:31 other posts of bella! 
Ah, the face........ Basically speaking, it is that members "social" rating. When you see a brand new member, they have a blue "lifeless" looking face. The next step up is the yellow smiley face. The next step up is smiley face with open mouth ( which is what you have ). And the very best rating is the smiley face with open mouth AND a white glove with thumb up. Now the other spectrum, the first step backwards is the angry yellow face, the face with a unibrow, then it goes down to an angry orange face and the worst rating is a red face with a helmet ( I think ). The ratings are based on the number of friends and factor in how many people have blacklisted "you", blah.....blah.....blah...... ( it's some ancient Chinese secr@t formula that admin uses ). I wouldn't get caught up in ratings, if you opt not to interact with members that don't have the happy faces, you might miss out getting to know some really wonderful members.

Adult Discussion Forum