Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Alabama Hot Pocket

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #450254 at 08,Feb,14 07:07
Was wondering if anyone has tried it? I heard about it and having been dying to try it with a lucky lady. Look it up if you have to.

Similar topics: 1.glory holes in alabama   2.Aussiebum underwear   3.pocket pussy   4.Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket?   5.Anyone in alabama  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 08,Feb,14 07:50
The Urban Dictionary describes the activity as this.

"alabama hot pocket

The Alabama Hot Pocket is a special fetish maneuver that roughly involves taking a shit into a woman's vagina, typically followed up by a good ole fuckin'. The term "Alabama" originated from a lesser known, but crucial additional practice that involves "Porky Piggin'" the female who has recieved the Hot Pocket. In Alabama, you see, good old redneck boys, when bored, would fuck pig troughs or large, wet piles of mud. To properly perform the Porky Piggin' follow-up procedure, one must take a massive shit onto the vagina WITHOUT spreading the lips. This creates a core that enters the woman, and then dregs that explode out all over her. By randomly stabbing with the cock, one will successfully Porky Piggin' the girl... repeating, naturally, the action that would normally be associated with screwing a pile of mud or animal trough.

Yeah boy, I gave her a good ole Alabama Hot Pocket. What? No shit I Porky Piggin'd that shit."

--------------------

Just my opinion absolutely but even the contestants on the Jerry Springer Show would have more pride and morals than to engage in such a filthy fetish.
By #358797 at 08,Feb,14 07:59
That is genuinely disgusting in every aspect. Wow.
If any man even suggested trying such a thing with me I guarantee his jaw would get dislocated. Just saying...
By Rose at 09,Feb,14 01:00 other posts of Rose 
I agree. I cannot fathom why anyone would want to do this. So completely gross!

By t-rex at 08,Feb,14 18:27 other posts of t-rex 
Ok, I have to say that is disgusting , let alone, I wouldn't want a pussy big enough to shit in, wait, why am I even commenting on this ? I can't believe someone would want to do this, let alone someone would let someone do this to them, wow !!!!!

By #248658 at 08,Feb,14 16:21
That act is totally disgusting , one thing I'll never do is ****,

Adult Discussion Forum