Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

just want to find sincere friends here

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #380482 at 08,Feb,14 14:49
just confused,people here just want all about sex?cant people find truly friends here?i am an asian,straight but curious,i would like to find friends here,not only talking about sex,but sharing everything.i have to say that i am not only curious about foreigners cock,body,but about your face,culture,life styles,etc.but just sincerely only.

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.Ladies can you find a larger man sexy   3.Friends of Cum4Steffi   4.SMALL PENISES NEAR OMAHA WANTED!   5.A SINCERE APOLOGY TO huxley999  

New Comment

Comments:
By #445126 at 10,Feb,14 13:09
Morning justtosee,
There are indeed people who want to and are able to forge friendly relationships here at SYD. But do keep in mind that it is mostly about showing off bodies!
Keep at it. You'll find the friend(s) you seek.
By JeffinKS at 10,Feb,14 15:09 other posts of JeffinKS 
My first intention for coming here was to make new friends. the fact that I can see thousands of cock pics is a big plus!
I am a nudist and like to show off or just be nude, and like to be around like minded people.

By #380482 at 09,Feb,14 15:10
maybe its weird,just want to know how many people there have the same thoughts as mine
By Gary5 at 10,Feb,14 12:55 other posts of Gary5 
Many, I think you'll find - but good point by JohnS, below

By #136427 at 08,Feb,14 15:15
If you want to make friends try facebook, not a showyourself naked site. thats just common srnse!
By #380482 at 09,Feb,14 02:43
like what i said,i am curious about men's cock and body too,it's different from facebook for making friends.
By #136427 at 10,Feb,14 12:39
As it may be, I dont think anyone joins this site with the intentions of making real pals...

Adult Discussion Forum