Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A SINCERE APOLOGY TO huxley999

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 06,Sep,20 00:31  other posts of bella!
I want to extend a sincere apology to huxley999 for referring to him as the site villain.

He's no villain, he's strong in his beliefs and he won't back down. I am conservative and don't agree with all his political views but I do agree that we tend to go off topic. There's no need to call people names or add a sprinkle of racist remarks. Our country is so eff'd up, right now. The dissension between people and their political views, between races, young and old, those with wealth, those without. Don't try to beat him down because his beliefs differ from yours. He is who he is and if you admire him and/or his views, fine, if you don't, that's on you. Me, I admire him for his strong convictions.

Similar topics: 1.ok... i am starting it - my absitnence experiment   2.In The Closet   3.HOW POSSIBLE   4.Problems   5.A SINCERE APOLOGY  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 08,Sep,20 16:58 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Site Villain I have been called worse.
By #551147 at 08,Sep,20 19:45
Oh zip it Bella!! I mean Mr.Admin! Shit! I mean Freddy! Whoeverthefuckyouaretoday, ZIP IT! 🤐

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Shit! Almost forgot...

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020, 2024, 2028 🇺🇸 👍👍
---Keep AMERICA Great---

By #592419 at 08,Sep,20 17:26
huxley999 is a disrespectful no good piece of shit excuse of a human being Bella,, just like you..
By #188992 at 08,Sep,20 17:48
Awww look, mommy's little weirdo is back again. Does your carer know you're online again, fruitcake?

I see you've been kind enough to spend all but 11 of your points sending me gifts. Thanks, but maybe you could be an even braver little cunt, and unblock me from commenting on your pics, leaving you a public message etc.?

Silly me, I forgot for a minute that you're an irredeemable coward of the highest order. Have a deranged day, you funny little smear of excrement.

PS. Peace for Palestine.

By dgraff at 06,Sep,20 03:07 other posts of dgraff 
I can co exist with him but as he said we will never be friends and I’m not a fan of the intelligence type
By bella! at 06,Sep,20 04:18 other posts of bella! 
Hey, it's okay, like I said, he is who he is. I don't nessarily share political views, but I admire his intelligence and his personal convictions.

To not be a "fan of the intelligence type", is your prerogative, but to dislike someone based solely on their intelligence, is so wrong.
By dgraff at 06,Sep,20 11:42 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t dislike him at all he can be cool in his own quirky way

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 06,Sep,20 15:01 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Is Cupid flittering around?
By bella! at 06,Sep,20 18:31 other posts of bella! 
Shut, the eff up.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 06,Sep,20 19:48 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
By bella! at 06,Sep,20 20:24 other posts of bella! 
Ya know, how does my support of huxley differ from your support and adoration of a prominent SYC member? It really doesn't.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 06,Sep,20 20:52 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
For heaven’s sake, no funny bone? It’s no different but, you remember how you used to put me down for supporting Lix and Ausie?
By bella! at 06,Sep,20 21:48 other posts of bella! 
I really do not have anything against Aussieman187, he seems like a chill guy. Her, that's a horse of a different color.

By bella! at 06,Sep,20 21:49 other posts of bella! 
As for funny bones, we can always flip the script and turn it back to you. How's that sounding to you?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 06,Sep,20 22:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I think it’s funny

By 2nice at 06,Sep,20 22:47 other posts of 2nice 
Why? Just...why?
By bella! at 06,Sep,20 23:12 other posts of bella! 
Why? Just...why, what?

She confuses "support" with crawling up someone's ass and calling that ass home. It pisses me off that she TROLLS around the site to grab pictures of other members, to post in the forum with something snarky written on it/about it. It's happened to you, it's happened to me, it's happening to another member and I'm quite sure, it hasn't stopped with just the three of us.
By 2nice at 06,Sep,20 23:40 other posts of 2nice 
I see no reason to communicate with it. Doing so, just feeds it. It is nothing but a black hole of negativity, that is unproductive and boring.
By bella! at 07,Sep,20 01:07 other posts of bella! 
You know, you're right. IT hates to be ignored but I'm going to do just that, ignore IT, the miserable, hateful, vulgar, delirious, old thing. That really drives IT bonkers!

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 07,Sep,20 23:14 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Come on 2nice. Say what you mean

By bella! at 08,Sep,20 03:05 other posts of bella! 
You don't frequent the forum much and I want share something. That frickin' old bag went bat shit crazy when someone dropped a deuce on her page. My guess is that it's been there a while, she doesn't get many gifts. The other day, I don't know what came over me, I was feeling benevolent and I destroyed that pile of shit.

That fricking, sour, old bat would would rather perpetuate this rift so that she can feel her hateful attitude and bitter words are "justified". Her mind is so eff'd up and doesn't even recognize it.
By 2nice at 08,Sep,20 10:04 other posts of 2nice 
That’s why it’s pointless to communicate with it.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 17:37 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
It doesn’t communicate with poxy cocksuckers. I won’t even comment on that laughable..................what did you call it? A cock? Hahaha

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 17:19 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Frikin sour old bat. Mind is efd up. It hates to be ignored. Frнkin old bag

After all that you object when I call you a witch bitch? Or is it the pic of you riding a broom appearing in several threads the one you dislike?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 06,Sep,20 23:56 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Honey, are you ever wrong. You think you are the queen of the site. You pick on someone, throw them under the bus, and then you act sweeter than sugar. BTW Three? Your two tits and your ass? Here’s an idea. Why don’t you apologize to the whole site for being mean, nasty, and bitchy? You are a hypocrite. “A heartfelt apology to Huxley999”? How laughable.
By bella! at 07,Sep,20 23:50 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I am wrong. I question why I ever decided to destroy that pile of shit on your page. Don't make me regret my actions, I would be happy to replace it.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 01:12 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Replace it. That would be the first true thing you ever did. And I would appreciate it if you would not do me any favors. My pics are open to manipulation and ridicule. My gift ribbon is not.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 13:21 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Bella I sent you points to cover your “generous gift”

By dgraff at 08,Sep,20 00:15 other posts of dgraff 
It happened to me to
By bella! at 08,Sep,20 00:27 other posts of bella! 
I forgot about you, I'm sorry. I know the list is longer. I remember a number of years ago, a member came down hard on and shamed members who attacked and insulted other members on their physical appearance. Apparently, she wasn't here that day or doesn't give a flying fladoodle.
By dgraff at 08,Sep,20 00:31 other posts of dgraff 
She is only on this site 4 years tops I think that went on before she arrived here
By bella! at 08,Sep,20 00:42 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure when that went down, but she's old enough to know better. If she wants to come back with barbs directed at the people who ridicule her because of her physical appearance, fine. To troll someone's page to snag a picture to belittle him because she feels like, so wrong.
By dgraff at 08,Sep,20 01:04 other posts of dgraff 
Oh I agree

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 13:09 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Know better? All those things you said about me and Lix? All the denigrating by your regulars (Oh, you can’t hold me responsible for what others think). So now that you pushed me to be like I am you are trying to be the goody, goody, two shoes.

To troll someone's page to snag a picture to belittle him because she feels like, so wrong.

She looks like a walrus

By bella! at 08,Sep,20 03:11 other posts of bella! 
I checked, that happened in February, 2017, 3.5 years ago.
By dgraff at 08,Sep,20 09:31 other posts of dgraff 
Oh well if she was here she was just a green horn hiding behind her moma lix skirt

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 12:58 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I’ve been on the forums about 4 plus yrs but I’ve been on site since I was 62. I remember when I used to get mad when someone made fun of other members. All it got me was ridicule and put downs. I wasn’t very good at defending myself either. Until I figured out personal attacks drive these people up the wall. Then it hit me. Posting in one thread is good. Posting in every thread possible is fantastic. I don’t personally know any of you. I can be as mean and raunchy as I want.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Sep,20 17:11 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
With all the guys that crawl up your ass you must be well supported

By phart at 06,Sep,20 12:49 other posts of phart 
I normally perfer to be in the company of people smarter than me in the real world butt I don't know,I don't mean him no harm,but I can't see us "jiving".
By #188992 at 06,Sep,20 13:06
"Butt"? Classic - given that for the vast majority of the time you talk out of yours.

I've met some dumb pricks in my time, phart, but you're the fucking cactus.

If you listen really, really carefully you'll hear the sound of me not giving a fuck whether we can "jive" or not. I would worry that stupidity, of your level, might be contagious anyway.

You remind me of a software update, in a lot of ways, in that whenever I see you I think "Nah, not now!".

Wallow in your rank stupidity, you doofus. I don't have the energy to pretend to like you today.
By phart at 06,Sep,20 18:30 other posts of phart 
the real joke here is YOU. I don't give a flying fuck either. That is why I just tell you what I think, and if you don't like it,you can mouse clic your way over to a website about Fiat money and try to pretend YOU really understand it.
Are you invested in the stock market? I bet not. I did during the time I was able to work,and that is why I can stay afloat thru these times i am going thru.
You don't have to be a expert in everything.Just know when to seek the guidance of someone who DOES know what needs to be done.
By #188992 at 06,Sep,20 18:36
Jesus, phart. Where do I start?

How would I know to click on "fiat money" if I didn't already know there was such a thing? Strange logic!

FYI: I'm 56 and never have to work again if I choose not to. How? Working, saving, ETHICALLY investing, and living a relatively simple life. Those investments were, some of them at least, in the Stock Market.

I'm not sitting in some tin shack, wearing store-bought spectacles that make me read stuff through one eye either.

NB. taking the time to type something out that says "I don't give a flying fuck either" is oxymoronic. If you really don't give a fuck, ignore me.

By all means seek the advice of experts in fields you are not, yourself, an expert in. For you that's pretty much everything, right? Fucking dummy.
By phart at 06,Sep,20 18:55 other posts of phart 
HUM, expert needed to understand Hux =psychiatrist.
I used to mow the grass for 1, not a fun person to be around after a hard day on their job.
If I saw you in a burning building I would go try to drag your ass out,as that is 1 of many things I put myself up to voluntaryly for about 10 years. Still remember how,just don't it any more because of my conditions,but I would give it a shot before I watched a person die.
For me to say I don't give a flying fuck means you can babble all you want to,matters not to me,I can always mouse clic over to a forum where I can actually help others in multiable countrys with strange issues without leaving my chair.
By #188992 at 06,Sep,20 19:08
Not bad, as a retort. Can I make a few tiny suggestions:

1) You clearly Googled how to spell psychiatrist. Try that approach on a few other words.

2) It's "voluntarily", but I'll concede that one's tricky.

3) I think you mean "multiple" not "multiable", which I fear is a word you have made up.

4) The plural of country is countries.

I appreciate the sentiment, of course. I would ALSO attempt to drag YOU from a burning building. However, I would have the suspicion that the building was on fire because of your stupidity. Sue me!
By phart at 06,Sep,20 20:52 other posts of phart 
Not stupidity,! Arson detection was 1 of the things I was getting training on when I had to drop out of it all for health reasons. If I started it,someone pretty damn smart would have to study it awhile.BUT I am not a fire bug..Don't like it except in a wood stove to keep me warm.
By #188992 at 06,Sep,20 20:57
Woodburner here. I think I mentioned, recently, that I live adjacent to some woods so I heat my house for next to nothing.

Bloody hell, phart, I'm just fucking teasing you. Can't you come back with something a bit insulting, and funny, towards me?

Something about being British perhaps, or mocking my taste in music? Go on - have a real dig!
By phart at 06,Sep,20 21:22 other posts of phart 
Hey,you are paying for rabbit ear tv we get for free over here,aint reminding you of that enough to boil your evening tea bag?
By #188992 at 07,Sep,20 19:12
Better! I'll give that a 6 out of 10!!

By 2nice at 06,Sep,20 23:56 other posts of 2nice 
Hux, I do not know you. I don’t believe we’ve ever had an interaction here.

I thought Bella’s post was strange, but she clearly was attempting to solidify your character. And, the first thing you do is belittle phart?

No class.
By phart at 07,Sep,20 00:42 other posts of phart 
It will take ALOT more than anything Hux can dish out to belittle me.
By #188992 at 07,Sep,20 17:08
Thanks, phart. I think we have a pretty good understanding and I hope you know my ribbing of you is Anglo Saxon humour, and done without malice?

PS. I'll reply to your stuff about the greenhouse plan, later. Sounds pretty cool!

I can see how an observer, like 2nice, might get a different impression.

I didn't ask for this thread to be started. I'm big enough, and ugly enough, to look after myself.

By bella! at 07,Sep,20 00:50 other posts of bella! 
I'm just going to say this, huxley999 reminds me so much of JustWill, very intelligent. One of the differences between JustWill and huxley999 is that JustWill is sarcastic where huxley999 is 100% British. YOU adore the pants off of JustWill and you have a longstanding bro-mance going on because you admire his mind.

If you haven't followed any of the posts recently "we" do not hold the sames views on the Second Amendment, too many Americans having access to and owning guns, our police and how Americans are reacting, this is where many member's views differ. huxley999, is definitely left, I'm not sure which side threw the first insult, it doesn't matter, but it hasn't gotten better. I would say that huxley999 is much like a human rights activist, a champion for all. Don't refer to a woman as a "bitch" because you don't agree with her political views, he does not tolerate racism, he has strong convictions and that is what is admirable about him. He's taken a lot of CRAP from a lot of members and he began dishing it out. I feel like I betrayed our friendship by referring to him as the "site villain" asking others what their thoughts were. I suspected that I would hear exactly what I heard, that he was intelligent the caveat being, his delivery. Hey, if you're smart, you're smart.

I felt it necessary to apologize more openly then placing it in the original thread. This attempt to apologize has seemed to go sideways, too.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 07,Sep,20 23:13 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Tell the truth. You’ve got the hots for Hux

By dgraff at 06,Sep,20 13:26 other posts of dgraff 
I agree with you 100 percent and in Huxley defense I’ve noticed that 99 percent of the really smart people are also smart asses and they all eventually come to the public forum there are very few life smart people on the forum and I think most of the less educated members feel intimidated by it
By #188992 at 06,Sep,20 13:53
Fair point, maybe. However, I would also point out that if a person doesn't want to be mocked for his/her stupidity perhaps it would be a good idea for that person not to constantly fucking parade his/her lack of intelligence?

Stick to what you know, is a pretty good maxim.

Have you seen phart try to get his head round Fiat money etc? It's like watching a coyote trying to do long division.

On the other hand if "life smarts" amounts to "I'm bigger than you and can kick the shit out of you" - well, don't be surprised if intellectual "milksops" come back at you with their most pugnacious barbs.

PS. for phart to say he prefers the real life company of those smarter than him, surely begs the question: "Who has he met who's fucking DUMBER than him?" Maybe he lives down the road from SrCums?
By dgraff at 06,Sep,20 14:00 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

All I know really well is guns cars and motorcycles
By phart at 06,Sep,20 18:27 other posts of phart 
Working on a Harley is like doing heart surgery on a squirrel from his butt.
Difficult.

By #592419 at 07,Sep,20 19:00
I must apologize in fact if anyone called him the site Villon.. I'm all in tears here.. Such an awful thing to say..

Site prick and cunt would be more of an accurate description.. So the next time I call him a villon I am truly sorry..
By #188992 at 07,Sep,20 19:11
Villain, fruitcake. You make it SO easy to rip the piss!
By #592419 at 07,Sep,20 19:24
and you sure do rip the piss... Out of 35th story window.
By #188992 at 07,Sep,20 20:13
Are you doing it on purpose? "Storey", you fucking fruitcake.

PS. your "joke" doesn't make any sense. Why am I not surprised?

The State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories.
By #592419 at 07,Sep,20 20:56
So you agree then.. This is how a cunt thinks that the truth is being told
By #188992 at 07,Sep,20 20:57
only registered users can see external links
By #592419 at 07,Sep,20 21:00
If you come to terms with yourself.. Accept you as you, meaning a cunt. the world comes off your shoulders.

By #592419 at 07,Sep,20 20:57
You see I apologized..What the hell else to you want from me..

By #551147 at 07,Sep,20 07:37
REALLY!

When I saw your post, I IMMEDIATELY thought it as, "tongue in cheek". Nothing more...

The necessity of an apology escapes me.

SURELY his delicate senses weren't offended by THAT! Were they? Come on Huxley999! Were you really offended by that? I mean, honestly... I thought you had thicker skin, and a sturdier spine than that. Guess I could be wrong? 🤔

Fortunately, he'll get glad on the very same road he got mad on. I promise!

Good luck!
By bella! at 07,Sep,20 08:24 other posts of bella! 
There was a need for an apology, I am upset with myself that posted that. Perhaps some folks don't regret their thoughts, words, actions, I wanted to make it clear, I regretted mine.
By #551147 at 07,Sep,20 09:47
Okie dokie

As I stated before, you are TOO nice sometimes. That's just MY opinion and I don't necessarily mean that in a negative way. I'm just saying.
By bella! at 07,Sep,20 10:12 other posts of bella! 
Too nice sometimes and sometimes, not.
By #551147 at 07,Sep,20 10:33
LOL
From what I'VE personally seen, your "nots" have been TOTALLY warranted. 😉

By #574505 at 06,Sep,20 00:38
He just tells like it is,most us don't like it but live goes on.
By dgraff at 06,Sep,20 03:04 other posts of dgraff 
Even after he referred to you as an idiot and I stuck up for you telling him you are a friend of mine for years and to treat you with respect
By bella! at 06,Sep,20 04:20 other posts of bella! 
Stop, please, just stop. I "stick up" for you and I know that you "stick up" for me.
By dgraff at 06,Sep,20 11:45 other posts of dgraff 
We do indeed and in some cases i have stuck up for Huxley to like I said we are cool

Adult Discussion Forum