Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

mutalate, some people call it circumcision?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #264686 at 19,Mar,14 07:44
I don't understand why any parent would do this?

Similar topics: 1.circumcision?   2.So why is it that straight guys...   3.circumcision   4.Considering Circumcision   5.Circumcision in the UK press  

New Comment

Comments:
By #428387 at 19,Mar,14 12:53
You can't really blame the parents for this they only want what they think is best for there ch!ld and if a medical professional comes along and says we want to inoculate your baby again diseases its for the best the parents are only to glad to get it done regardless of any future side effects or discomfort it may cause the baby .And if a medical professional comes along and says we want to circumcise your boy its for the best the parents are only to glad to get it done .When you are a young parent your mind is in a turmoil you only want to do the right thing and you are easily swayed by what advice you are given.
By JeffinKS at 19,Mar,14 13:10 other posts of JeffinKS 
and that is EXACTLY the problem.

"if a medical professional comes along and says we want to circumcise your boy its for the best the parents are only to glad to get it done"

and then when things go wrong... then what...

I understand parents are pressured into having it done. do you realize that some doctors base their salary on just doing circumcisions? they dont give a whip about your c h i l d they just want the money....

and vaccinations are not even in the same category.... one permanently makes changes to the C H I L D mentally and physically

By JeffinKS at 19,Mar,14 11:52 other posts of JeffinKS 
To Mr. S.... as you say "With the greatest of respect but do we have to go through with this nonsense again.???"
I answer YES... yes we do. It is because of people like yourself that this has to be gone over again and again.

Could you at least admit that Circumcision is not necessary?
could you admit that it can and does cause damage both mentally and physically? If you had a m a l e c h i l d would you have him circumcised without any thought?

So Mr S with the greatest of respect... YES me and others strongly feel that we need to keep fighting to protect the innocent and defenseless.

I know there are men like yourself that think circumcision is no big deal and for you this may be true. but there are many that would differ with you.

so NO I WILL NOT BE SILENT

By leopoldij at 19,Mar,14 09:23 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm circumcised and love it!

Adult Discussion Forum