Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Caught a girl in the train taking pictures on her phone of my bulge... Flattering or just weird?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #182635 at 03,Apr,14 10:28

Similar topics: 1.kinky ideas for taking pictures   2.When did you start taking penis pictures?   3.Should I show my pussy to my son for sex education?   4.Experience on the London Underground   5.Ass play..  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 09,Apr,14 20:19
You should have offered to let her sit on it

By 3fdfd at 03,Apr,14 10:30 other posts of 3fdfd 
flattering - you must have a big enough bulge to have impressed her
By #182635 at 03,Apr,14 10:33
Thanks, 3fdf Still find it really odd...
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

Like, did I just get upskirted? Should I feel assaulted in some way?
By #435701 at 04,Apr,14 20:04
I seriously doubt you should feel assaulted...and doubt that you actually do! Likely you feel quite virile!! You should have taken it as a total compliment and maybe pursued her to see just what might have transpired.

By #455846 at 03,Apr,14 10:41
I think thats a bit flattereing and at the same time very weird-being a bit of a photography enthusiast I know too well- as we all might know-its totally wrong in any situation to take pictures of anybody in any situation- with out their permission, in some way. Yet at the same time theres no law saying you can basically do anything against somebody that takes pictures/films of you unless you're in a group. I m sure a group of 'CHAV kids' were following me and videoing from behind once and when I asked to see footage...I got a whole lot of cheak and they refused to let me see the camera...

I definately would have said something in your situation- flattered or not even if you said do you wanna suck it?!!
By #182635 at 03,Apr,14 10:50

Adult Discussion Forum