Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

creampie by husband's friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #457041 at 06,Apr,14 05:47
This happened a couple years ago when my husband's friend Mike came to visit. I had given him a couple of threesomes with a couple of my friends (they didn't enjoy him, so it was only once each with two of my friends). I kept asking for a mmf threesome, and he finally agreed. Joe told me he was nervous because he knew mike wasn't small like him. I told him (with all honesty at the time) that size doesn't matter. then to make him feel better, I agreed to only give Mike a bj unless Joe was comfortable with more, and Mike was to wear protection if it went further.

it started fine, with Mike playing with my pussy and spreading me while Joe took pictures. I was soaked in no time. I got on all fours on the bed facing the edge, Joe got behind me and Mike stood in front. I reached up and took Mike's dick out and was shocked at how much harder he got than Joe. I started sucking Mike's big head and fondling his balls. it felt so good having someone big enough to go down my throat, hard at first, but great when I got the rythm down. I was losing myself feeling Mike's dick and precum in my throat, when I hear "ok, that was great" from behind me. I didn't even feel Joe cum and pull out.

I guess Joe thought he was putting a stop to things since he already came, but I was so turned on by Mike and his taste that I lay back with my legs spread in front of Mike and said "your turn". Joe mumbled something, but I wasn't listening. Mike put his head against my wet pussy then stopped. I felt Mike start to spread me open with his dick. I completely forgot about Joe and was enjoying the best sex of my life. I was about to cum when Mike said "flip around". I bent over for him and spread my butt. Mike started fucking me from behind and I had an orgasm right away. Mike must of felt it because he said "I'm going to cum". I was so hot I begged "cum in me. . . PLEASE!". Mike filled me and I heard Joe say "don't". I laid there and let it drip out of me knowing Joe was pissed, but would get over it. Joe says he wasn't mad, but I haven't seen Mike since. I've been telling Joe I want another mmf (or to be fucked in front of him). I'm still trying to convince him.