Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Remember Tolerance

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #132188 at 07,Apr,14 11:57
I see some indifference between old members here and just want to say character assassination is no different to racial slurs. Having been through it on here take heed and think before pressing the enter button as emotions ain't always a good way to deal with a situation, you loose track of what you want to say life is way too short so live long and strong

Similar topics: 1.The first time you masturbated   2.*I REMEMBER*   3.###*I remember*###   4.how many remember this place when it was fun? and a place you looked forward to visiting   5.Do you remember when...?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #445126 at 07,Apr,14 12:10
I don't get too involved on the forum, but I do have to say that the only thing that I find displeasing about SYD is that it sometimes is a repository for unkind remarks. Disagreeing or even disapproving can be done respectfully and with a measure of kindness. I know it happens because I have received some really hateful messages, and I know to just let them go, but it is sad when people allow that side of themselves so much power. I agree with you Deviant. Think before connecting with "SEND"
By #132188 at 07,Apr,14 12:23
Thanks short and I agree let's just get along and try too be peaceful . And remember emotions are just that and hey we all human. The biggest thing I learned in life is the man that talks Shit ain't really talking Shit.... I have been there and I have all I need.Some see half full and some half empty see this site has taught me a lot as with the great friends I have met and a sex site lol. Didn't want controversial confrontation just sayin let's get along.... It's like a.family here and having four daughters I have learnt oneday I Will save the world but until then I just guide
By spermkiss at 08,Apr,14 14:39 other posts of spermkiss 
This is a subject dear to my heart. People of good will can disagree and still remain cordial. Click on my "Other Posts" and pull up my Forum topic "An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum".

By #435701 at 07,Apr,14 19:20
Just reading yesterday about a guy who worked for Yahoo as a very well paid 'engineer' and who spouted effusively/offensively on social websites. Apparently on such common subjects as politics, race, religion, etc. All the 'Hot Button' topics...He was fired for some very offensive remarks...He got another job in Silicon Valley and apparently did NOT learn any kind of lesson from this...and is still spouting on social websites...Methinks I smell an idiot!...It is so easy to be brave behind a computer keyboard...

By Ray10754 at 07,Apr,14 12:14 other posts of Ray10754 
Unfortunately some people thrive on drama,and know no different.

Adult Discussion Forum