to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

teach me to self suck/fuck!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #457600 at 21,Apr,14 23:16
does anybody know how to self suck or fuck and wanna help me learn how to are there any tricks or anything that make it easier? thanks for the help

Similar topics: 1.I like to play and suck, but not the fuck...where can i suck   2.can i **** with my 40-year old aunt?she seems to seduce me now...   3.Looking to suck my 1st cock in the Denver area   4.I think my friend is bi but im not sure and i want to suck his cock. How do i do that?   5.Lets make a casting for my life  

New Comment

Comments:
By #453044 at 22,Apr,14 02:15
I was able to self suck years ago(until i got fat).I always got against a wall with my legs and back up the wall. Bend over and try to hook your feet under the bed or other furniture. I could only get my head in my mouth but it was great. I was amazed at hot smooth it was,and i miss it.
By botanic at 22,Apr,14 14:47 other posts of botanic 
I am intrigued but can explain this better ?

By #181785 at 22,Apr,14 03:59
Do lots of stretching. Lay on your back, roll your legs up over your head as far as you can. Keep doing it til your flexible enough to get your cock in your mouth. If you are over weight this will be harder to do. As I'm proof, when I was thinner and more flexible I could take all 6 inches of myself. God that was fun. Best blow job you will ever get.

By pifad at 22,Apr,14 03:28 other posts of pifad 
When I was younger I could get my head in my mouth and half of my cock in my ass to the point of cumming. These days I can only get the head of my cock in my ass.

Adult Discussion Forum