Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Am I the only one...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Odin_york_pa at 08,May,14 14:58  other posts of Odin_york_pa
who really doesn't care the size of a penis? I like to look and enjoy it whether it's 10" or 4". It seems, specially in the "gay universe", that if you don't have a huge cock than not too many are interested in you? Why? Why does it really matter? I have never had any complaints from a women, not just saying that either. But I have been turned down from men because I am only packing 6". One of the first things I am asked if looking online is "how big is your cock". It's at that point I become very uninterested in that person and move on. I am more interested in the person it's attached to than "it" itself. This is not a complaint rant by any means, I just don't understand fully. Maybe I can if you're a women, you like a descent size perhaps, but the vagina is only so deep. So whats the point in a 10" cock if the vagina can't handle it. I know the vag is only, on average, 3.5" until arounsed when it can expand and the cervix moves out of the way...to a degree, but it's not bottomless lol. I know guys that are big, and they consider it a curse. They can never get the whole thing in anywhere and would rather have a nice 6" or so cock. It only looks good in the locker room, but that's it. Anyway, just some thoughts there

New Comment

Comments:
By #460403 at 11,May,14 18:28
I guess I would agree with you but since I'm not gay I'm not sure about that with guys but anyway the other way around I have no problem at all with my girlfriend, but sometimes I feel insecure since I'm the first in her life and kinda think what she might think of me if she had another one before me? Stupid thoughts I reckon!
By Odin_york_pa at 11,May,14 20:55 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
You would be almost the perfect person to offer some insight actually. Since you are straight, what do you think when you see another guy naked? Do you think "sucks to be that guy, he has a small weiner" Or "sure would like to be that guy, he is hung quite well" Or so you not think anything at all when you see some guy in the locker room or whatever setting.
By #460403 at 11,May,14 21:59
Whenever I'm in a locker room, if ever happens, I'll be like washing real quickly and not care about looking around. That has two sides actually, one is the dicks are flaccid mostly and sure can't decide what the sizes are at that time and second I sometimes get really afraid that I'm going to see someone really bigger than me and you know those thoughts running in your head of how better he looks than you and what if you just had something like his...

But generally, we guys like to brag about what we have and that's for sure.
By Odin_york_pa at 12,May,14 01:39 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I see what your saying, you don't go out of your way to purposely look at another man's cock in the locker room. I get that, you are there to do your business and leave. I do not make it obvious that I am looking at someone's dick, but I definitely do like to notice. I certainly do hear what you're saying about bragging, I think that's a guys second favorite hobby lol.

By spermkiss at 11,May,14 18:18 other posts of spermkiss 
No, you are not the only one. I like dicks, ALL DICKS. From the tiny micro penis to the foot long whopper and everything in between.

I'll add, however, that it is the dicks at the opposite ends of the size scale that get the most attention.

Of course the big ones get attention, as you have observed, a lot of people, gay men especially, are size obsessed and are always looking for the largest they can find.

But here is also a whole genre of small obsession. There are dozens of web sites devoted to photos of small to ultra small dicks. There is one gentleman in Germany who is a member of this site who has a lean, hairless body and a stunningly lovely micro who gets his photos on the Most Popular page regularly. His name eludes me at the moment.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

His name is lahbr. Go to his page and see his fine photos of his lovely micro.
By Odin_york_pa at 11,May,14 20:51 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I have seen his pics, certainly are very nice. I guess when I look at a guy I don't really ever think "wow that is small" or holy cow that's huge". I think more along the lines of, "that is a nice one". I have seen no so nice big ones and not so nice small ones and also not so nice average ones...if you get into the whole size thing.

By Odin_york_pa at 10,May,14 23:16 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
apparently there are so very few...
By #23212 at 11,May,14 06:51
That is only one conclusion of many others that are also possible.

Adult Discussion Forum