She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dream cumming...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452020 at 06,Jun,14 11:44
How many of u had an orgasm while in **** and dreaming hot scenes... Then waking up just before u explode only to know u can't stop it and wet ur undies with sticky load

Similar topics: 1.How many have never had a wet dream   2.What is your WILDEST Dream.SeXual or whatever...?   3.I had a dream...   4.I had ANOTHER dream...   5.Summer is cumming....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #573046 at 13,Dec,18 20:22
I had felt that dreaming before.Most of the time I dream about something sexual.I remember one dream was how I was able to self suck and was doing that.Other dream was about me and my m o m having a bath naked together.
I remember when this dream cumming happening I would feel orgasm in my dream, but as soon as I ejaculate I woke up and feel getting wet in my undearwear.I always wake up when my cock shoots first rope of cum and enjoy blowing my load in my underwear.

By #522791 at 10,Dec,18 16:55
I have had that happened to me several times...its always a steaming sex deam that does it to

By BirdDog at 09,Dec,18 18:41 other posts of BirdDog 
I have had my share of wet dreams Love it!

By #64328 at 09,Dec,18 17:27
I've never had a wet dream. Probably because I have been masturbating daily since I was 8. I was masturbating long before I could even ejaculate. Dry orgasms were great too

By #463848 at 09,Dec,18 13:51
I don't think that I have ever dreamt of a penetration. I think the furthest that I have got in a dream is kissing.

By #289712 at 06,Jun,14 14:31
Nope, unfortunately.. I've never really had sex dreams either, like most people.. I feel kinda ripped off..
By #485312 at 19,Sep,15 23:08
that is ripped off, l have so many its hard to remember whats real and what was on my mind while l was sleeping *lix*

By #497509 at 19,Sep,15 22:08
Only few times I had an orgasm in dream but used to dreaming for fucking and then waked up just before orgasm. Inmost of my dream ps sex, I used to fuck another lady not my wife.

By #358797 at 06,Jun,14 14:35
I'm a sleepurbator.... I touch myself during slumber far too often... And I've woken up mid-orgasm many times.

However, after I go about making my subconscious mess, I clean it up... The thought of leaving it dry is enough to make me cringe.

Adult Discussion Forum