Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What is your WILDEST Dream.SeXual or whatever...?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437085 at 20,Oct,13 17:30
Mine was to Fly and just at 61 received a Pilots license.SeXually ...To be announced later ...What is your Dream

Similar topics: 1.Whats the Wildest thing youve ver put up your arse?   2.How many have never had a wet dream   3.what is your wildest sexual fantasy?   4.I had ANOTHER dream...   5.Never have I ever....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #409634 at 21,Oct,13 02:01
To not have to do the dishes, and a lifetime supply of twinkies, a nice pedicure and massage,oh and not having to throw the trash ever again would be nice...wait, damn you said sexual.
By bella! at 21,Oct,13 02:26 other posts of bella! 
No, the question was what is YOUR WILDEST DREAM. Your dreams are your dreams..... no longer doing dishes, a pedicure and a massage, not taking out the trash ( not sure how it's going to make it to your refuse containers unless you have some type of magical power ). You made it sexual when you mentioned Twinkies, you have made it quite clear what your relationship is with those golden spongy cakes that are cream filled with ooey, gooey goodness!

By #437064 at 21,Oct,13 01:11
To have many willing prisoners in my dungeon lol. A size 8 white girl with C cups, a size 10 Asian girl with DD, a size 12 black girl with a big booty, a macho white guy with a 9" cock and a petite Asian tranny with a 8" cock.

That'll do lol.
By bella! at 21,Oct,13 01:25 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Do you carry a measuring tape with you in your dreams?

Adult Discussion Forum