Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

beard shaving

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183935 at 16,Jul,14 11:59
I haven't been clean shaven since I left school. At 18 I grew a goatee, and then in my mid 20s (when the hair on my cheeks finally grew evenly) I had a full beard and have done ever since.

Started shaving again recently though, full beard and bald head not a good look for me!

Question is this - I wet shave (didnt like electric shaver) using Wilkinson sword disposables and cooling shave gel. Afterwards I use a soothing after shave moisturiser. But my face still stings like hell afterwards, and is too sore to shave again for 3 or 4 days. I don't remember it being like this when I was at school!

first I shave the direction the hair grows, then lather up again and shave the opposite way. So help me out here guys, what am I doing wrong? Or is it just that my skin needs to get used to shaving again?

Similar topics: 1.Bearded and/or hairy men - natural and unshaved   2.men with beard = small dick?   3.Cum in my beard and let it dry   4.Long Beards and Goatees for Oral Stimulation?   5.I LOVE men with Beards :} ♥  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23212 at 18,Jul,14 07:50
While everyone's skin is different, I would suggest you try an electric shaver again--a gentle, rotary electric shaver, like those from Philips, for at least 25 days. Then perhaps you'll see that you don't burn at all.

By #435701 at 17,Jul,14 18:05
Shave in the shower and use double-edge, lubricating strip razors. They are cheap and I think will solve your problem...It may be your whiskers and skin need some time to readjust to shaving, tho!

Adult Discussion Forum