Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I LOVE men with Beards :} ♥

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #512385 at 07,Jun,20 08:24
I'm a young gay twink living in Florida. I'm a total Top but i'm mainly just into getting my cock sucked all the time really. I absolutely LOVE men with beards :}

I love kissing a guy with a beard and feeling his facial hair brushing against my face, but I Really would love to get sucked off by a guy with a beard :}

I actually always try to keep my cock shaved. my cock feels much more sensitive when it's shaved, and it also sweats a lot more when im shaved.

If I had a nice guy to suck my cock all the time, i'd honestly Never want him to shave his face. if he grew out a long beard, the hair would eventually get very soft. and it'd feel so good brushing between my legs and against my shaved cock and balls :} it'd also be Very erotic because it'd remind me that I'm getting a blowjob from a Man.

But also ontop of that, as I said earlier, i live in Florida where it's very humid and muggy. weather like this makes me sweat more and makes my balls hang lower. if a guy with a beard was sucking me off, the scent of my balls and cock from my sweat would become entangled into his beard. and even when he's not sucking me off, he'd still have the scent of my cock in his beard and mustache reminding him of my cock, and he'd become addicted to sucking me all the time :} ♥ it'd be VERY erotic and very intimate ♥

Do any guys here have a beard? :} could you post pics of them :} I'd really love to see :} ♥

Similar topics: 1.Trimmed Beards   2.I LOVE watching cocks cum!   3.Long Beards and Goatees for Oral Stimulation?   4.Having Oral Sex Preformed on me by a Priest   5.Do you want me to cast a love spell on you? (Gay Magic Warlock..) ♂  

New Comment

Comments:
By HotFuckerBoy at 11,Jun,20 20:09 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I can put a facemask inside the front of my underpants and leave it in there for a whole day and then send it to you? ❤ When you wear it on your face, you can enjoy the sexy scents of my penis!!! I think that would be would be super erotic and super intimate, what do you say? Oh, and I have a really nice penis too. :} ❤
By bella! at 12,Jun,20 00:24 other posts of bella! 
huxley999 found an article that confirms that penises do sweat.

By #512385 at 12,Jun,20 13:58
i honestly don't like penis at all honestly. my sexuality is weird. i only like men, but i just dont like penis. i do like a guy's mouth though.
By bella! at 12,Jun,20 14:32 other posts of bella! 
When you say that you don't like penises, can you explain? When you look at yourself naked, aren't you pleased with the genitalia that you see? Doesn't touching your penis give you pleasure? A mouth on your penis surely is much more exciting than your own hand or anyone's hand, for that matter.

Do you enjoy kissing?

By HotFuckerBoy at 12,Jun,20 20:38 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
You don't like penis? I'm guessing it would be safe to assume you don't care for pussy, only liking men and all, as you say. So if you don't care for pussy and you don't like penis... well,that kinda covers all genital the options people come in, wouldn't you think? You do know these men you like come with penises, right? It's kind of a "package" deal.

By #614439 at 12,Jun,20 02:40
I have a full beard. Yes I'd love suck your cock. Yes your sweaty balls in my face. Give me facials, so I can have cum all over my beard. They clean your cock off.

By bella! at 10,Jun,20 03:00 other posts of bella! 
Hey, I think men with facial hair are hot, but for a different reason than you!
By MyArtwork at 11,Jun,20 22:31 other posts of MyArtwork 

Adult Discussion Forum