to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

shorts bulge...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #472269 at 05,Sep,14 08:26
I love to go mountain biking/trail riding,and, as I am doing more of late,i think I need to buy some cycling shorts,as they are more comfortable on long rides that other forms of clothing.thing is I meet more people as I ride,and have see some real horrors in lycra.one couple I met left nothing to the imagination.he was tiny,she was very aroused,and the only thing I could not see was if she was shaved,or not...cycling affects men and women in different ways....lycra shorts good idear,or not?

Similar topics: 1.Shorts/suit bulge   2.OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!   3.Bulge shots   4.turned on while trying on clothes   5.Others look at your bulge?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 06,Sep,14 05:16 other posts of bella! 
My guess is that for both him and her, lycra bike shorts were okay. Maybe for you, not so good because you were fixated on his tiny protrusion and for her, whether she was shaved or not.

I like bulges, so do others. Bulge for us and let's have a look!
By #472269 at 06,Sep,14 09:48
true,but under the circumstance I could not miss either,and nor would anyone else.i was waiting for them to come down some steps over a canal..they/we had to dismount.he,as I said,was tiny,she had the best camel toe I have ever seen,even an erect clit...as I said cycling affects men and women in different ways..but to be honest not very flattering..might just have to buy a pair and see for myself... and if I do I will deff take some pics for you and all the other good people on SYD.
By bella! at 06,Sep,14 15:22 other posts of bella! 
You don't have to buy a pair of cycle shorts. Do you own a pair of men's briefs ( you see I said men's briefs because I want to witness your bulge in something other than Jess' s frilly knickers ), bulge in a pair of YOUR knickers!

Adult Discussion Forum