Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sneaker Photo Update

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 07,Oct,14 20:16
For those of you who have been following this story, the infamous "Sneaker Photo", and the member who posted it, were saved from deletion in the Star Chamber today!

[deleted image]

Of course, it's probably only a matter of time before one of the dissenting members refers it again. However, we can rest easy for the moment knowing that common sense and fair play can be victorious--every once in a while.

Similar topics: 1."No photo" mode....   2.What type of pictures/videos turns you on the most??   3.Cock photo contest !   4.update avatar   5.Requests...  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 17:25 other posts of JustWill 
Three cheers for Common Sense!

By #132188 at 08,Oct,14 22:08
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

thats my update we see if i get deleted
By bella! at 09,Oct,14 14:31 other posts of bella! 
To Deviant, you're still here! Whew!

By #415959 at 07,Oct,14 21:58
This is good, a potential swing in the reasonable public, perhaps? We can only wish...

On a side note, but not actually a side note, because it is directly related to this post...

Attention SYD Officers, dick21 and *Jamie

You two fucktards spend far too much time inspecting members profiles. You obsessively reverse image search in the hope you can extinguish an unsuspecting member who is ultimately...insignificant, here.

Instead, why don't you utilize all that free time and ambition you have, and identify those members who really deserve it?
By bella! at 08,Oct,14 00:17 other posts of bella! 
It's odd that you're going to call out *Jamie and dick21 because there are a number of members that fit that description.

Look in the forum, are you able to find where *Jamie has made any disparaging remarks about anyone or anything? NO! And as for dick21, do you have something to say? Send him a PM because he does not even post in the forum!

Why do you sadly "attempt" to raise yourself to new heights by attacking me and insulting 2 other members that have done shit to you? Sorry bucko, in my eyes, it's you that looks like the fucktard. Just a friendly reminder, it wasn't too many days ago that admin warned you about being rude to me, you might want to slow your roll.
By #415959 at 08,Oct,14 00:45
Your ignorance failed to recognize I was referring to those members in regard to their shameful behavior on the abuse panel.

Duh....

For the record, Admin can warn me all day, and every fucking day...you, BITCH!

You are nothing special here.

I will never forget how you disregarded Fairy, and I, for the likes of Monted and his minions. You were well aware of the despicable behavior they demonstrated towards her.

It's unforgivable.

Twist it as you may...

Those are the facts.
By bella! at 08,Oct,14 01:07 other posts of bella! 
Duh! Your post was easy reading material and I understood every word you posted. What part of my reply didn't you understand?

Believe this, YOU are nothing special here or otherwise. I don't recall telling you who you should be friends with so who the fuck do you think you are to think that you can "control" me?

Sorry, bucko, the only thing that seems to be twisted is you.

Adult Discussion Forum