to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

An honest question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #47628 at 10,Jan,10 08:15
It does'nt show on the pics but im 7.8 inches hard and a girl complained i was too big she couldnt take it all : / ... is it possible ?

Similar topics: 1.HOW POSSIBLE   2.Be honest how big does mine look?   3.really honest opinion/rating   4.I have a question, need honest answer.   5.Pubic Hair Question  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 23,Mar,11 02:42
A woman can deliver a baby up to many times the size of your cock. Why would it be too big?
By slipper at 23,Mar,11 02:57 other posts of slipper 
...because she's not always preggers and in labor?

By #65328 at 07,Jun,10 16:45
Isn't it the thickness, not the length, that would matter the most to girls??

By #28707 at 10,Jan,10 20:09
Oldbugle is entirely right and offers, as usual, very good advice.
By #78364 at 06,Jun,10 03:53
Why has Joanne been deleted again shes done nothing wrong except tell the truth, why hasen't oldbugle been deleted for using this site for preying on the underaged, I don't understand
By #6568 at 07,Jun,10 16:40

By #6568 at 10,Jan,10 08:47
Of course it's possible. Just as men have a variation in penis size over several inches, so women are smaller or larger, and some women are very small inside even if their labia are large,...there are lots of variations.

I'm not quite as large as you being only 7 x 7 inches but I have to be careful how I use it if i want the experience to be a good one for the woman. I have found that you need to have a sensual mind and try to think what it feels like for your partner when you have sex. Of course it's wonderful to really thrust hard into a woman but you must make sure that she is ready for it and is OK with everything you do otherwise it's likely to be a short bout of intercourse with no repeat performance!

Just consider for a moment;.....Your penis is nearly the same size as a cucumber,....imagine a cucmber being worked vigorously up and down aming your internal organs!! Even allowing for the fact that women have a place for it to fit you still have to consider that her internal organs are soft and get punched and pushed by each thrust!!......

.........Now imagine the cucunber is being slammed into you by a 200 pound man!!!!!!

It's natural for a man to want to penetrate a woman as far as possible, but I have found that women seem to enjoy it more when you are NOT jsut focussed on you penis and penetration and when you shift your attention to the base of your penis and use it to 'nudge' and stretch the womans labia and opening....

Most women find hard long thrusts from a big(ish) exciting only at the end of sex and they often can't take it for long,..however, once they are prepared they do love to be stretched and 'pulled' by it.

Adult Discussion Forum