She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Self fucking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #477189 at 19,Dec,14 08:50
Which household items have you fucked yourself with

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever brought a woman to orgasm without fucking?   2.You tell me   3.A handful of good fucking reasons for a snobby bitch to ban annoying turds.   4.If the Title says girls.. answer.. Gay guys DONT FUCKING ANSWER...   5.So fucking horny!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 10,May,15 14:24
anything that fits that doesn't have sharp edges, love long ice sticks up my arse and what ever l can fill a condom with, lve used marbles, glass beads, quartz balls, pool balls, bubble wrap, set jelly, water beads, boiled eggs...if it fits in a condom its in *lix*

By cumonme1 at 19,Dec,14 14:50 other posts of cumonme1 
I have used mostly vegatables cucumbers are my favorites
By bigone21 at 20,Dec,14 22:08 other posts of bigone21 
like this? yeah, it's fun!

By shinybellend at 19,Dec,14 21:48 other posts of shinybellend 
Years ago when I was in my midteens we had a chair at my parents house that was basically broken. The back used to fall out of it, which left one of the back legs standing really tall as it supported the back rest as well. It was made of wood and the top of the leg/ back rest was really smooth and one day I fancied seeing if I could get it in my ass.

It was a perfect height as well to stand up but sit down on it. I used to lube it up with vaseline and when no one was in the house I would sit on it. It was a slight struggle for starters to get it in but as my ass height reached the chair height it would slide into my ass hole and I would slither all the way down it. Must have been a good ten inches and as the chair leg went from the top it got thicker as the leg went down to the base.

Wish I had a camera back then to film it. I spent hours impaled on that chair leg. I always remember as well that eventually the colour of the chair leg began to change colour with the amount of action it saw and one day I threw it out cos it was really obvious and I thought someone might ask. Still to this day I have never had as much anal pleasure as I did with that chair leg.

Adult Discussion Forum