Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Proof pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7468 at 07,Mar,09 02:45
I have been repeatedly asked to provide a proof picture. I thought it was a silly thing to ask, but it has been posted and is available for your review. Thanks to the loyal men who have believed in me from the start!! Thanks and kisses to all of you!!

Similar topics: 1.Deleted Members & Points   2.Wanna see ur Cumpic   3.No Skype, No Cam = Fake?   4.Please report this member   5.**** Images  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5159 at 09,Mar,09 17:46
a proof picture should be mandatory.
it works on newbienudes, why not here?
By admin at 09,Mar,09 19:05 other posts of admin 
You can always request such a pic yourself from any member if you think he/she is fake. When (or better say IF) this site will have as many members as newbienudes, I may do this mandatory, but not now.

Funny that I've seen members posting pics from sites where you can enter any writting and it appears "hand-writed" on a blank sheet that the girl holds in her hands (simple image processing using hand-style fonts) and other members actually believed they are true.

I cannot protect those of the members who are brain dead, no matter how I try. Stupidity is like the universe - almost endless, and I'm only one man.
By #7976 at 13,Mar,09 03:05
What is the good of a proof picture. Unless you see a full torso and face, all you have proved is that there is a person in a picture. We take it on faith that the people are putting up their own photos but then there is nothing stopping someone from doing otherwise. If you need proof that a person is real, look at the pictures they provide. If you can't tell the difference, there's a bigger problem than whether a person is actually who they say they are.
By admin at 13,Mar,09 05:17 other posts of admin 
Perhaps you misunderstood.

A proof picture is made like that: you shoot your dick or whatever other part of your body, along with some particular writting on a piece of paper near it or, even better, on your skin. This way you prove this body part is really yours, but you do not need to identify yourself (show your face, ID, etc.).

If you post only pics from the net, you cannot insert such a writting into them. Or, better to say, you theoretically can, but it will be an obvious fake, unless you are a photoshop pro.

And indeed people can tell if you post a proof pic with your own dick and other pics with some other dicks from the net. Dicks are quite different, I'd say even more different than faces.
By #7976 at 14,Mar,09 02:09
Fair enough. I suppose my thinking is jaded by the fact I am a Photoshop pro and see a proof picture as nonsense; with all due respect to those with another opinion. If you want proof of who I am, you can look at my photos. If the photos are fake, in the end, who cares. If you chat with the person online, what they look like is very superficial. The on-site photos are just a come-on for the libido - sort of an explicit resume. The proof of whether a person herein is sincere comes from the conversations you have with them. That is real and all I need to know. By the way, I have met many very nice folks on this site and enjoy their online company.

By #6953 at 10,Mar,09 09:01
If you're really the hystyker then show a proof picture of your cunt.
By #7468 at 10,Mar,09 22:01
You really are an idiot! Please read the above statement from the Administrator--he was talking about people like you.
By #7976 at 13,Mar,09 03:07
Whether your real or not I really enjoy you're pictures but much more, I enjoy chatting with you. You are bright, fun loving, and a real pleasure to have a conversation with. That is proof enough for me. You have my support darling.

By #7976 at 07,Mar,09 03:58
Even if you're a fantasy, chatting with you is real enough for me. You don't need to prove anything babe. Just keep being you. Love Ya.
By #7468 at 07,Mar,09 17:12
Thank you for the supportive comments!!
By #7976 at 09,Mar,09 02:56
Don't mention it. The truth is always comforting.

Adult Discussion Forum