Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My newest manager is fucking HOT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #479338 at 05,Jan,15 12:49
This woman just started about 2 weeks ago, but since she has I can do nothing but stare at her ass and get hard. Ironically enough, a few days ago I saw her doing her morning run and she was in some sexy booty shorts and a tight top. Good thing I always get to work early cause I had to rub one out... shes blonde, about 35 or 36, about 5'7. Any suggestions on how I could try getting with her?

Similar topics: 1.You tell me   2.Cumshot Vid Feedback, Are They Playing?????   3.A warm welcome to all new members, please introduce yourself here!   4.Category's   5.Let's compare old and new photos!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 10,May,15 14:15
just ask her out, she can only say no, its not the end of the world if she knocks you back, and you could get lucky, do it before someone else asks her, or take up early morning runs and 'bump' into her *lix*

By leopoldij at 05,Jan,15 18:45 other posts of leopoldij 
I have a suggestion. Start playing with your cock under your desk, get it hard, and keep it hard. Edge it until the moment your manager walks in. Pretend you didn't see her and then show it to her. Apologize Right away. If you can manage to cum while apologizing, even better. That's a sure way to get a date and a promotion. Try it.
By #479338 at 06,Jan,15 00:59
I would if I had a desk, I work in a kitchen
By leopoldij at 06,Jan,15 06:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Even better. Get it hard under your apron.
By #479338 at 06,Jan,15 13:13
Not a bad idea actually
By leopoldij at 06,Jan,15 16:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Give her as many hints as you can!

Adult Discussion Forum