Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Women Skype

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #483197 at 29,Jan,15 14:05
Any women who wanna Skype? my user is dan.dan456

Similar topics: 1.skype   2.Women who like to watch men masturbate on skype   3.women on skype?   4.Women who want to Skype   5.Looking for women to Skype with  

New Comment

Comments:
By #479114 at 01,Feb,15 00:08
mate getting women to Skype is near on impossible even if you got a good body
By andrew999999999 at 04,May,15 20:14 other posts of andrew999999999 
I Skype with a few women I've met on other social networking sites, not adult sites. Better off trying to meet women on non adult sites, as women on adult sites will assume you just want to chat about sex and show your cock, even if you just want to chat about everyday things.
By #485312 at 05,May,15 14:43
youre a smart lad Andrew, not that l ever Skype, but l can see that working ... good thinking 99 *lix*

By jayman73 at 05,May,15 14:02 other posts of jayman73 
I wouldn't hold my breath. But don't give up hope. Anything is possible.

By #485312 at 04,May,15 12:07
its a true first world problem, if guys didn't want an instant free sex show off every women they skyped with, than women might like to join you, but since that's all you want, why no just say, women wanted to show pussy to complete strangers for no pay or appreciation..girls aren't like blokes, they cant get an instant fat, stroke it dry, type and pretend they are enjoying being used like an unpaid prostitute...if you want to Skype, ask in the first sentence when you contact women, so you don't waste time trying to earn 5 sentences worth of trust before asking...it still wont get you a free show, but it saves us women speaking to you for nothing *lix*

By #358797 at 29,Jan,15 15:44
I bet you'll get dozens of women sending you Skype requests. Not.
Good luck dude, cuz you're gonna need it.
By #204766 at 31,Jan,15 14:53
Ha love thw comment

By leopoldij at 31,Jan,15 15:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Don't encourage him. Those women are already skyping me. I don't want to lose them.

Adult Discussion Forum