Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444014 at 07,Feb,15 17:36
What would you do for your fix of insanity if this site wasn't here ?

Do you see this site as a social network or a picture sharing site ?

Forget what it is supposed to be for a minute.

How do you actually see this site ?...

Just curious!!!

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 03,May,15 14:29
l use it for all those things, and hopefully get to meet some of the hotties lve talked to...like the blogs too, its good to have somewhere to write your thoughts and read others *lix*

By #289712 at 12,Feb,15 18:27
For me its a bit of fun, and an outlet for me to indulge my exhibitionist streak. I find it exciting showing my penis to strangers all over the world, and viewing others pics who are doing the same.. Its great!

By slipper at 09,Feb,15 02:26 other posts of slipper 
F U N ! ! !

By #358797 at 08,Feb,15 00:24
Honestly, I dunno where I'd go. I'd probably resort to email, just keeping in touch with the few friends I have from here... I've been on a few sites now, and none have a layout similar to this one, which I'm rather fond of...
And yeah, I'm here for the social side of things. I honestly don't even browse pics very often... I'd rather have a conversation than stare at random dong. I've had some awesome conversation with people who don't even post pics. Lol.
And as far as how i see it, I suck at explaining things, but I know I quit using facebook and other social media sites in favor of being here, so I suppose that I view it as an adult form of social media... Lol.
By leopoldij at 08,Feb,15 12:37 other posts of leopoldij 
"I quit using facebook and other social media sites in favor of being here, so I suppose that I view it as an adult form of social media."

That describes it beautifully arexa. I did the same!

By #360485 at 07,Feb,15 21:28
For me it offers the opportunity to see up close the wide array of different penis configurations in a safe and secure setting. No need to fear offending someone as sometimes happens in real life. Anyone here has made the decision to share and be admired.. As for calling our man parts Junk...That is a very degrading term for the organs that give us so much pleasure over the years. I am proud of my equipment and hope others feel the same.

By leopoldij at 07,Feb,15 17:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Social network for people with common interests.
By JeffinKS at 07,Feb,15 17:52 other posts of JeffinKS 
I agree

Adult Discussion Forum