She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sex in front of a mirror

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #431354 at 03,Mar,15 03:30
Spice up your sex life by watching you and your partner at it. Start by standing in front of a mirror and kissing, then undressing each other. Keep the lights down low if you're a bit unsure to start with. You'll soon lose your inhibitions!

Try it!

Similar topics: 1.Eating your own cum   2.hedonism,hedonistic   3.Masterbate in front of mirror?   4.Masturbating while on motorcycle   5.Mirror Maturbate  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 05,Mar,15 17:32
Big turn on for me ,I also masturbated in front of a mirror regularly from a very young age
By bi1953 at 12,Jul,20 09:14 other posts of bi1953 
Me too. I loved watching myself jack off!

By #6568 at 12,Jul,20 08:13
I am reliably informed that there was an area of Paris during the late 19th century that was given over to prostitution and was apparently famous for the use of mirrors so that the clients could watch themselves in action with the girls.....

Some years back I had some friends who bought a suburband house which had a mirrored ceiling in the main bedroom, much to their amusement and that of friends and family. I never heard if they enjoyed watching themselves en flagrante because a short time later they came home from work an discovered that the mirror had fallen during the day. It turned out to have been made of plate glass half and inch thick and weighing about a metric tonne! When it fell it brought down the entire plastered ceiling and the shards of glass smashed their bed to matchwood!....a very lucky escape!

By LGA6969 at 12,Jul,20 00:37 other posts of LGA6969 
I lov masturbating in front of a mirror. It’s such a turn on watching yourself orgasm

By #485312 at 03,Apr,15 23:44
l replaced a window with a mirror beside my bed, ld love one over the bed, to catch a different angle *lix*

By #480703 at 05,Mar,15 01:13
Best time for me was with my lady in the dressing room as she tried on formal dresses ... loved the differeent mirrors and angles to watch each other

Adult Discussion Forum