Topics:

So fucking horny!! 15,Jun,22 21:54
Happens Every Time! 23,May,22 16:27
Recovering from a damaged cock 26,Apr,21 16:40
Any luck with penispals.net? 29,Mar,21 15:39
Masturbation fun in the shower 29,Jun,20 18:15
Tough choices 22,Jun,20 17:51

By knewbi at 29,Oct,22 17:03
Back when I was still working I use to go on line and bring up some sexy babe's picture and jerk off before opening up for the day. I use to print out the photo and give it to a friend that worked next door and he would jerk off to that same babe. Some times I would have a couple babes of the day so would jerk off to one and print the photo of the second and have an afternoon jerk session in the rest room.

By knewbi at 29,Oct,22 16:41
Yep, never tried a glory hole. Would love to though some day..

By knewbi at 26,Oct,22 16:43
Always thought it would be so fucking hot to suck a number of cocks where you did not see any of the guys faces. Just stiff cocks cumming through a hole in the wall!!!

By knewbi at 26,Oct,22 16:40
If I could I would be doing that right now instead of jerking to the many fine cocks on this site...

By knewbi at 26,Oct,22 16:38
Head on over to silverdaddies.com. That is where 95% of the cocks that I have played with were found. Last week I received a contact from a guy that was a crossdresser. Two hours later he was stuffing his cock down my throat and I the same to him...

By knewbi at 07,Oct,22 20:52
Interesting. Made me think. I would prefer a woman jerk me off but sucking me off I would prefer the guy. Why? Because if he is sucking me off I get to suck him off too. But seeing a woman work my cock just seems more arousing.

By knewbi at 07,Oct,22 20:50
As for me... I prefer the guy wear panty hose or just stockings. Seems just a bit kinkier...

By knewbi at 03,Oct,22 18:07
Hell yes!! I would be happy to..

By knewbi at 03,Oct,22 15:46
Damn.... Would love seeing you plow my wife with that beauty... She would absolutely love it!!

By knewbi at 03,Oct,22 15:44
Same here. Love driving around with pantyhose that have the crotch cut out. Love jerking until it spitz... Pantyhose just look and feel so damned sexy!!

By knewbi at 03,Oct,22 15:43
Great story. I am always ready to tongue fuck a clean ass.... And "YES" I'd be happy to do yours... (Read another post of yours and love the kinkiness that you seem to posses..)

By knewbi at 03,Oct,22 15:14
Damn!!! Now that sounds like one fucking hell of a great time!!!! If you had lived close by I would suggest that you count me in on that!!!

By knewbi at 29,Sep,22 17:47
Yep, like you, I love pulling on some stockings or pantyhose and playing... Just seems a bit kinkier that way.

By knewbi at 29,Sep,22 17:45
Mine still does. Ex-swingers we still have guy or two that still works her over from time to time. And I do her too... (Just wanted to include that info.) So, yes, she still enjoys sex.

By knewbi at 28,Sep,22 16:53
In a fucking instant!!! Skull Fucking that is!!

By knewbi at 26,Sep,22 16:15
Would love a guy to piss up my ass some day.. Have yet to do any piss play though. It's one of a few things left in my bucket to do.

By knewbi at 26,Sep,22 16:13
One of the things that I have yet to do is piss play. What a fucking turn on it is to watch on sex videos. Maybe some day, who knows.

By knewbi at 08,Sep,22 14:34
It certainly does...

By knewbi at 06,Sep,22 14:56
Love fucking fat chicks. Had my share of thin and fat and prefer fat if I have the choice. As a matter of fact, my biggest fantasy is to have a real fat black woman with massive tits to use as my personal cum dump... Love the comfort of a fat chick!!

By knewbi at 01,Sep,22 16:39
If you did know us you probably would have plowed her a number of times. All of our friends that are sex maniacs have enjoyed her many times over. We are older now and slowed down but still have a few friends that drop on by to work her over with and without me involved. As far as I can remember, she has only turned down one cock... The guy was an idiot...

By knewbi at 01,Sep,22 14:35
Yep, wife and I have been swingers for years. I have seen her fuck many men. Sometimes many men at once. I have even set her up and had guys drop by to fuck her... She loves it and so do I.

By knewbi at 01,Sep,22 14:28
Mine refers to the fact that I ..."knew that I was bi". You would be welcum to suck my cock any time!!

By knewbi at 30,Aug,22 15:30
Sure, why not?

By knewbi at 30,Aug,22 15:30
All of the time. I see those that can and wish that there was some way that I could do it too. While younger I tried every trick in the book trying to accomplish it. Never did... I never will but will always want to.

By knewbi at 22,Aug,22 15:07
I can understand spitting out your own piss and swallowing your cum makes sense too. Never waste cum. Piss from someone else is determined at the particular time. Sometimes I would some I prefer to just push it out and dribble it down my chin.

By knewbi at 18,Aug,22 20:49
Gals did for years.. I was in my mid 50's when I started playing with the guys. (stupid me). These days it is guys sucking me about 3 to 1.

By knewbi at 18,Aug,22 20:47
I do at times. Use to jerk off with my feet in the air over me and my cock pointing at my face. I got pretty damned good at hitting my mouth and when I jerked like this almost always hit the mouth or within licking distance. Today I just cum on my hand and lick it up that way.

By knewbi at 09,Aug,22 20:31
Just one.. Met him somewhere else but knew he was here too.

By knewbi at 08,Aug,22 15:27
Well, to me it shows that they are a bit on the kinky side and I love kink!! But when it cums to playing with his cock I prefer that he remove it...

By knewbi at 08,Aug,22 15:25
Either will do the job but if I had to make just one choice it would have to be cut... with uncut a very close second.

By knewbi at 02,Aug,22 16:53
I totally prefer getting and giving head to a guy. Before I started doing just that I would fantasize about it and even pretend that the woman giving me head was a guy.

By knewbi at 02,Aug,22 16:51
Well I like to swirl my tongue as I travel up and down his shaft. Swirl it around his mushroom head and try to detect him flinch. Whatever I do I always look for a response from him. Then I know what he likes.

By knewbi at 02,Aug,22 16:48
On my knees with a guys cock in my mouth while I stroke!!

By knewbi at 02,Aug,22 16:45
All the time. But then we are swingers and if she wants to fuck someone she is free to.

By knewbi at 20,Jul,22 19:09
While I have been a swinger and experienced a lot of shit. The one thing that I have not is a sweet passable shemale with a nice big rock hard cock!!

By knewbi at 18,Jul,22 15:02
When I wear them it is the feel. When the guy wears them it is the attitude that he has when wearing them...

By knewbi at 18,Jul,22 15:00
Love grinding my cock with another until we cum...

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 20:45
Nope but it might be fun to try.

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:24
So far I have never had another guy in a public rest room. Had a few women though. But, I have jerked off many a time in them after seeing some guy or gal that got my motor running and needed to be relieved.

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:22
A nice cock from any angle looks sexy to me...

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:20
All stiff cocks are suckable in my book!!

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:19
To be the center of attention in a bukake and piss fest...

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:17
The wife has used her strap on on me at times but none of the guys that I have played with have been able to penetrate me. So very tight and the wife was willing to work for as long as it took to loosen me up. Unfortunately the guys not so willing. And I so want to feel what it is like to have a guy plowing my ass and then explode in there. Maybe even piss up my ass. I have always wanted that too...

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:09
Damn!!! I just love a sweet bulge... Some nice ones here...

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:06
While I love pleasuring the other guy, I am ok with nothing in return but most guys that I play with love sucking cock as much as I do so it is rare that I do not get sucked in return. ANd, again, I am just fine with that because all I really need it that cock to suck off..

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:04
EXACTLY!!! That is exactly what I would be doing....

By knewbi at 27,Jun,22 15:33
That would be me!!!

By knewbi at 27,Jun,22 15:32
Absolutely magnificent!!!

By knewbi at 21,Jun,22 21:56
I would so love spending an afternoon or two with my face buried in that gorgeous juicy pussy!!!

By knewbi at 20,Jun,22 15:05
Yes, too bad. I have always said that in any given neighborhood there are always guys and gals willing and wanting to have sex at that very moment. Too bad there isn't a good way to find each other. There are a lot of places to advertise but they all seem to take too long to achieve any results. Right now I know there has to be someone just as horny as I am and willing to play. Damn if only i could find them or they find me.