Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

When are you on here the most?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #478926 at 05,Mar,15 11:37
I usually come on while I wait for a guy to comeover to fuck or after I've fucked and he's left and I need round 2 or 3.

Do you come on just to masturbate or do you and your partner come on to get hot?

Right.now...I'm bored and my friend left. He slept over we did oral last night and a quick fuck then I gave him a morning blowie but he had to leave for work so now I'm laying here soaked and horny.

New Comment

Comments:
By #549651 at 13,Mar,18 22:27
I don't come on to masturbate or get hot and no partner involved, but usually login afternoon and evening. I mainly check in to see/reply to messages and read content.

By PoloFields at 13,Mar,18 21:53 other posts of PoloFields 
Usually late at night, when I'm getting ready for bed. But sometimes in the afternoon. Love to check the boards and messages and, of course, have some fun.

By knewbi at 13,Mar,18 17:09 other posts of knewbi 
I visit earlier in the day. Maybe 8 until noon. I generally come here while watching Chaturbate. I start out watching women on Chaturbate but after reading a few posts here I almost always end up watching cocks while wanking on Chaturbate.

By #463848 at 05,Mar,18 08:39
Early morning when my cock is easier to reach and I can play whilst reading

By #485312 at 03,May,15 09:47
l come here at least once a day, usually answer the messages, try and have a perv, now lve found the forums, so l have a say when l sick of messages and need a break *lix*

By #358797 at 06,Mar,15 13:53
I come on when I'm tired of playing tiddly winks in the corner with my thumb up my ass.
And no, I don't come on here with the intention of buttering my biscuit.
By #23212 at 07,Mar,15 08:07
And I come on here to banter a bit with my bum banging, buttered biscuited, big boobied, beautiful buds like you.

By #451452 at 06,Mar,15 14:29
I come here for several reasons, but mostly to chat with someone and enter my fantasy world to escape the day to day reality that I live in.

Adult Discussion Forum