Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Is mi-lips mi-lips and bella's new target

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #111863 at 24,Mar,15 09:17
Should read Is mi-lips dick21 and bella's new target

After monted being deleted bella has now started being unpleasant to mi-lips. She bought her into a forum topic for absolutely no reason yesterday. Do dick21 and bella have a hidden agenda on this site? In my own opinion it is pretty obvious they are working in tandem to get people deleted from this site.

Similar topics: 1.LIPS   2.Pussy lips   3.Ladies please post the pics of your lips...   4.Big wet clips and lips   5.One more question about the length of your puss lips  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 28,Aug,15 17:19 other posts of JustWill 
I prefer that ALL agendas remain hidden. Public display of one's agenda is unseemly...

By bella! at 24,Mar,15 09:52 other posts of bella! 
BACK OFF, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! NO, there's no hidden agenda.
By #111863 at 24,Mar,15 10:19
Exactly, I don't know you. Which makes me ask the question why are you sending me gifts and making comments on my page (all now deleted)? Grow up bella people were doing what you and dick21 are trying to do before either of you were members of this site. Your amateurs at all this.
By bella! at 24,Mar,15 15:05 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps YOU forgot, you dropped some shit on my page. I reached out to you and asked why and you told me that it was because I blew the negative gifts off EvilFairy's page. It came down to you were taking a stance for your friend, mi-lips and I was taking a stance for mine. We had a short and cordial conversation and you removed the shit from my page. It might not be anything that you remembered but you impressed me as being an honorable person. You didn't have many points and I gifted you some, you laughed about that and told me you had access to thousands. Look in my gifts, you will find a blue ribbon that you sent. Do what you want to do, but I've done nothing to you.

By #316057 at 24,Mar,15 10:12
50 damm I only get 20 ponits

By #403325 at 24,Mar,15 09:59
Well I Think it is and the facts speak for them self.. Why did you bring mi- lips into this. And why do you support and take up for haters and fakes on the site? When you use to posted them to get your 50 points!
By bella! at 24,Mar,15 10:09 other posts of bella! 
Lep, since you have kept a scorecard, please post it. Please make sure that it is complete scorecard that reflects the names of everyone.

Adult Discussion Forum