Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Becoming gay

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Fritz at 24,Apr,15 12:17  other posts of Fritz
I am now 54 and since may be 4 to 5 year I realized that I prefer dicks and don't feel like fucking cunts. Anyone else who made a similar experience?

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 29,Apr,15 11:17
l thought you were born gay, would you prefer to live with a man, or are you just enjoying a new found kink?? whatever happens, l hope you enjoy fucking just as much...that's all that really matters and your equipment still works *lix*
By Fritz at 30,Apr,15 09:14 other posts of Fritz 
My first sexual experience were gay, but I still had a strong attraction towards pussies and tits. But now it is so that I only get a hard one when a man touches me or gives me an anal fucking or BJ
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

May be it is going back to the roots

By #23212 at 25,Apr,15 05:42
So, what is going to happen with Doris?
By Fritz at 25,Apr,15 12:16 other posts of Fritz 
Doris and I do not fuck since years, so that is not the problem
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I am just watching her at parties
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,15 20:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Who's Doris?
By #23212 at 26,Apr,15 04:38
Hey friend, don't you remember her here? She used to post photos of herself often here. There are some of her on Fritz's page. I believe she is his wife?
By spermkiss at 26,Apr,15 05:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, since I'm the biggest fag in the world I don't often look at naked women or pussies. (But sometimes I do.)

By spermkiss at 25,Apr,15 20:22 other posts of spermkiss 
As someone who has always known he was gay (ALWAYS, I knew I was attracted to other boys at a very young age), I am always amazed by men who don't become aware that they like dicks until adulthood or even middle age. I guess it's cultural pressures that suppress the same sex desires.

By #443664 at 25,Apr,15 08:01
As Chubby Brown once said, are people born gay or is it just the way they were reared (no offence intended).
By Fritz at 25,Apr,15 12:17 other posts of Fritz 
My first sex - when I was very Young - was with a friend from School, so may be you are right, it was my first (and last cock for very long time) up my ass.

Adult Discussion Forum