Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

why is it

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by rockhard4 at 03,May,15 02:13  other posts of rockhard4
That guys seem to be more attracted to my cock more than woman? I definitely get way more complements from guys than girls on my pics, I'm just curious. I have been with both man and woman in real life and never had ant complaints from either . I don't think my size matters because I've been with the same girl way more than once. Is it possible that they do judge a book by it's cover and see my size and think pff wtf is that.

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 03,May,15 09:14
it more like about 10 to one men to women, plus women don't poke the beasts, sometimes they don't want all the attention so they just don't bother commenting, they do look, you just have to take my word for it, and post pics that are more than just cocks, l usually comment on body and arse shots, as cocks are a dime a dozen and all the same when you've seen 100 in a row..l also like daring shots, like outdoor shots and guys that are creative and know how to stand out in a crowd of cocks *lix*

By _avg_ at 03,May,15 02:38 other posts of _avg_ 
because guys outnumber women on this site 100:1 -- or more. law of averages. :shrug:

Adult Discussion Forum