Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Darn...!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #477982 at 11,May,15 12:54
I'm a little smashed, as horny as, and if it wasn't so freaking cold here I'd be exciting myself even more posting pics or vids of mycock or wank. (I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I hates cold weather...!

Similar topics: 1.trimmed and untrimmed   2.Nude Men Art Exhibit   3.Everything but the Kitchen Sink.   4.Relation between the size of ones diddle bopper and their brain.  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 11,May,15 13:20 other posts of bella! 
In Oz, what do you consider to be cold?
By #477982 at 12,May,15 06:03
Anything under 60 Fahrenheit. I know, we're spoiled... It was 9 Celsius last night...whatever that is in F
By bella! at 12,May,15 06:38 other posts of bella! 
9 degrees Celcius is 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Yes, your 9 degrees most likely meant you had to wear extra clothes, only crack the windows slightly to allow fresh air in and s.leep with a blanket on your bed, but that's not bad, is it?

Spoiled? You don't know what you're missing until you experience all 4 seasons. I live in Michigan and think that the Midwest states offer the best of those seasons. Fall is absolutely beautiful, we have what we refer to as 'Indian Summer' days ( temperature ranges from 60 to sometimes 70 degrees ) and cool ( 40 degree range ) nights. Cool nights are conducive to cuddling, how can you go wrong with that!?
By #477982 at 12,May,15 09:40
I'll be right over... I don't need a thermometer - I just judge by how many of my dogs and cats that pile onto my bed...
By bella! at 12,May,15 09:59 other posts of bella! 
So you do have snuggle buddies!
By #477982 at 12,May,15 10:17
yeah, but, as the saying goes, you lie down with dogs...
Plus I end up sleeping bent like one of those strange pretzels...
By bella! at 12,May,15 13:41 other posts of bella! 
Awww......you end up like a pretzel so you don't disturb your snuggle buddies! You sound like a good guy!

By #485312 at 12,May,15 12:46
its here to stay, get out the heater and enjoy the indoors...your pics should help warm pussies all over the world *lix*

By #201155 at 12,May,15 07:24
I would love to watch you masturbate. I think I'd want to help, too...

Adult Discussion Forum