She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Suntan

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #490411 at 08,Jun,15 19:42
I went out to the backyard Saturday, a beautiful day,and decided to strip down and suntan in the nude, since the wife and kids were gone shopping. I don't think anybody could see me . Anyway, I could hear an airplane but he never came over my house, thank goodness. But it wasn't long that being bare in the open like that got me turned on pretty good, so I had to stroke my cock a little and before I knew it, I had blown my load. Having nothing to clean up with, I just licked it all off my fingers. First time I've suntanned in the nude, but I liked it. I might get thrown out of a nudist park though

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 09,Jun,15 16:30 other posts of bella! 
Speaking of a suntan, I've mentioned this before, beachman has the BEST tan lines of all! [deleted image]

[deleted image]
By JeffinKS at 09,Jun,15 19:48 other posts of JeffinKS 
what if you have no tan lines?
By bella! at 09,Jun,15 20:11 other posts of bella! 
I think it can be only 1 of 3 things;

1) you are fair complected, like me, and only sunburn. Here's a true story; Back in the day, when I was in my early 20's, I dated a PhysEd instructor. Next to him, I looked so pale and was in awe of his beautiful tanned skin. One weekend, I said "forget about it", some skin color was better then no color at all and I was willing to get a little sunburned. Sadly, I fell asleep under the sunlamp and burned the crap out of myself. When I awoke, my crotch was lobster red and later that night, it blistered up into a series of infected blisters. OUCH! I had a difficult time having anything against my skin, even panties. When I told my friends what had happened, how it happened, I was nicknamed "burning bush". 

2) you sunbathe in the buff and everything is tanned, thereby avoiding an tan lines.....

3) you're a vampire and only come out at night!
By JeffinKS at 10,Jun,15 12:44 other posts of JeffinKS 
it's #2..... I love to be nude
By bella! at 10,Jun,15 13:06 other posts of bella! 
Oh, sure YOU sunbathe in the nude but reason #1 and #3 are possibilities!

Adult Discussion Forum