She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A lost bet

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #493856 at 12,Jul,15 14:38
I am only on this website as a result of a lost bet on a tennis match. I agreed that if I lost I would appear on the internet sans panties. Well here I am. I was very nervous and not very happy about it but now I find it quite exciting. We have another bet on the Wimbleton final. If I lose I have to dance naked for 10 minutes in front of 2 of his friends. Almost hope I lose.

Has anybody else any experience of losing a bet with sexual consequences. Would love to hear xx