to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What's up with...?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 14,Jul,15 16:42  other posts of JustWill
Here's a thread where you can post those nagging questions that never seem to get answered in an adequate fashion.
I'll start...

What's up with those guy's that state in their profiles that they are "straight" and "interested in women", but the majority of their pics are of their butts and gaping assholes?
Are they sending mixed signals, or do they really think the ladies have been searching all of their lives for just the right asshole?

New Comment

Comments:
By niceonebighead at 26,Jun,16 20:20 other posts of niceonebighead 
well if u want fucked in ur ass ur not str i think im str but i luv suckin cock but im only interest in there cock not the guy not into anything but there cock
By JustWill at 27,Jun,16 02:45 other posts of JustWill 
There cock is way different than here cock.

By #460385 at 14,Jul,15 17:23
Does a gaping asshole make you not straight. Now if it had a big dick stuck in it then I might be concerned. I've asked myself this same question about men who claim to be straight. But when you look at their friends list and there is 80 guys. And 9 out of 10 of their last comments are to men. Does this make them not straight. Hmmmmmmmmm.
By bella! at 14,Jul,15 17:41 other posts of bella! 
Um.....I've noticed that as well, SYD members that indicate they're straight, interested in both men and women, yet they only have other male members as their friends. I get that the membership is predominantly men but it seems as though a good number of those members prefer to comment on cock pics as well.

Perhaps it's just me, I do NOT find the "gaping asshole" to be an appealing sight. But that's just my opinion.

By JustWill at 14,Jul,15 17:44 other posts of JustWill 
Do you know a lot of women who get turned on by gaping asshole pics?
Hell, I'm a gay guy, and shots of a dude with his hole spread so wide that you can see his fuckin' liver are waaaay down near the bottom of my "Things I Find Attractive" list.
By bella! at 14,Jul,15 18:11 other posts of bella! 
If you're asking me, gaping assholes are not a subject that I talk about on my lunch or really ever. On the other hand, get a few women together and there can be roaring discussions about assholes......
By #460385 at 14,Jul,15 18:59
That's nasty.
By bella! at 14,Jul,15 21:21 other posts of bella! 
Nasty? We're not talking about you!
By #460385 at 15,Jul,15 19:50
Wasn't talking about your circle of girls talking about us men. I meant gaping assholes at lunch time
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

Nasty
By bella! at 15,Jul,15 20:17 other posts of bella! 
Yup! But we do talk about assholes!

BTW, I thought I commented on one of your butt pics, in fact, the current one where you appear to be on the beach, wearing your camo cap. Did you remove and re-upload that picture?
By #460385 at 15,Jul,15 21:52
Thanks for noticing Ms Bella. I've been having a problem with some of my pics getting deleted. About 5 of them that I have noticed. It does not happen to the wifes pics which we upload on the girls side. Only mine which we upload through the guys side. But yes there was 5 pics so far that I had to upload again recently. Maybe it's something I'm doing but not sure. You are more than welcome re comment on the pic if you like.

By JustWill at 15,Jul,15 15:10 other posts of JustWill 
What's up with the guys who BEG people to look at their dick pics?
Seriously Dude, have a little dignity.
Nobody finds a whiny wiener attractive.

By bella! at 14,Jul,15 17:27 other posts of bella! 
I do like to admire a nicely shaped male buttock. Unfortunately, many men have flat asses, do you know why that is?
By JustWill at 14,Jul,15 17:39 other posts of JustWill 
Um...because they forgot to add yeast to the dough and their buns didn't rise?

By #460385 at 14,Jul,15 18:35
We all don't have flat asses.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Since I have an ass, could that be a sign that I'm not straight. Oh fuck me.
By JustWill at 14,Jul,15 18:38 other posts of JustWill 
Welcome to the "team", countryboy!

Adult Discussion Forum