to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

OMG, CILLA BLACK DIES AT 72

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 02,Aug,15 16:20  other posts of routemaster
What shocking news today. British singer and entertainer Cilla Black has died in Spain at the age of 72. I wouldn't say I was her number one fan - that honour goes to the late great Dusty Springfield - but I enjoyed her early songs, especially "You're My World" and "Alfie". Went off her a bit when she started presenting naff reality t.v. shows and showed her true blue support for the Tories, forgetting her working class roots. However, she was an icon for just over half a century so R.I.P. Cilla

Similar topics: 1.Small Black Cocks   2.Black Dicks ARE SO HORNY   3.mixed races   4.Black cocks turn me on can I touch someone's black cock?   5.COLIN POWELL RIP  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201155 at 03,Aug,15 17:21
Indeed, very sad. I too wasn't a huge fan of everything she did, but there is no doubt that she was a great entertainer, and I am sure a very genuine person. Yes, RIP, Cilla

By #68656 at 02,Aug,15 16:32
Paul O' Grady celebrating Cilla's 50 years in show business. ITV 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmD12063NTI
By routemaster at 02,Aug,15 16:37 other posts of routemaster 
I saw that at the time. In 2014, a t.v. biopic of Cilla's early life and her rags to riches rise from humble Liverpool working class girl (whose real name, of course, was Priscilla White) to fame and fortune was aired, with actress Sheridan Smith giving a great impersonation
By andrew999999999 at 02,Aug,15 20:22 other posts of andrew999999999 
Dusty Springfield was Cilla Blacks number one fan? Lot's of working lass people support the Tories. She's not exactly been ''working class'' for the last 50 years. She probably left Scouseland as soon as she could for somewhere much more upper class. I'm sure her home in Spain wasn't a small, humble place.

Adult Discussion Forum